HP Offers Fun Activities and Meaningful Gifts for the Holidays
PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Thisholiday season, HP offers resources to help families connect andfulfill the wishes of gift givers everywhere with a selection ofprinters, PCs, and customized printing projects and publishingoptions.
Create connectionsfor the happiest of holidays(1)
HP offers holiday-themedtools and resources to help families connect with loved ones,prepare for the holidays and get the most out of their timetogether.
Beginning Nov. 21, HPHoliday Headquarters plans to offer a complete destination forcustomers this season, providing everything they need to create anunlimited array of creative products—including photo cards, festivedecorations and personalized gifts:
- HP Combo Packs bundle together the essential printing suppliesfor families to create high-quality holiday printing projects athome. Downloadable templates available at hp.com/holiday work withHP Combo Packs to create beautifully designed and easy-to-makegifts. Select HP Combo Packs include: Original HP Ink cartridges(HP 564, 920 or 933 ink), 20 free sheets of photo paper in sizes4x6 and 5x7-inch, and envelopes to create personalized gifts andcrafts. HP Combo Packs start at $26.99.
- For a limited time, HP is offering free Holiday Gift Packs withselect ink purchases. The Holiday Gift Packs include photo paperfor printing cards or photo gifts as well as a swatch book ofholiday printing ideas. Additional information is available at hp.com/holiday.
- Snapfish by HP iscollaborating with American Greetings to offer customers newcontemporary greetingcard designs, marrying Snapfish’s photo personalization withAmerican Greetings’ extensive lineup of social expression andcontent. Customers can also mail personalized greeting cardsdirectly to friends and family this holiday season with Snapfish’snew Mail for Me service. Cards start at $2, and are available inhundreds of unique designs.
- HP offers new printable content from Mattel to itsweb-connected printers. Children and families now can print specialholiday coloring pages, crafts and calendars featuring charactersand toys from Barbie™ and Hot Wheels™ without the need of aPC.(2) In addition, families can opt to have contentdelivered after school or whenever they choose directly to theirprinter through HP’s Scheduled Deliveryservice.(3)
Stylish all-in-onesfor the space savvy(1)
HP offers the gift of styleand space with beautifully designed, compact printers and PCs:
- New for the holidays, the HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One printer is a sleek, web-connectedprinter featuring a slim and compact design. With whisper-quietoperation and a large, adjustable touchscreen display that retractsafter printing, the HP ENVY 120 maintains a streamlined appearancewhen not in use and blends seamlessly in any space for singleapartment dwellers and large families alike. Ideal for the familyon the go, the HP ENVY 120 comes equipped with HP ePrint andwireless direct for printing from virtually anywhere from a mobiledevice.(4,5) Available for $249.99.
- The HP ENVY 23 TouchSmart All-in-One PC isequipped with a 23-inch high-definition (HD) display, 10-pointmultitouch technology and a beautifully simple design, ideal forthe modern and connected family. For endless entertainment for thewhole family, the HP ENVY 23 offers Beats Audio and exclusive HPinnovations such as the HP TrueVision HD webcam, HP ConnectedPhoto(6) and HP Connected Music powered byMeridian,(7) as well as full-license versions ofCyberlink PowerDirector and PhotoDirector. Prices start at $999.99at HP Home & HomeOffice and select retailers.
Personalized giftsfor the memory maker(1)
HP brings cheer that willlast far beyond the holiday season by offering a wide selection ofphoto gifts including new HP Mounted Photos, HP Custom Cover PhotoBooks with same-day pickup and HP Premium Canvas with same- ornext-day pickup.
Shoppers crunched for timecan create and order these new photo gifts online and pick them upat participating retailers:
- Refresh a room instantly with an HP Mounted Photo, available in 5x7-inch or 8x10-inch sizes,starting under $10 at Walmart with same day pickup. This unique offering features asilver-look edge and comes ready to hang or display on a tabletopwith included stand.
- It’s easy to turn photos into gallery-quality art with the newHP PremiumCanvas, starting around $30. HP Premium Canvas can be createdin-store or online and picked up the same day nationwide at mostWalmart stores.
- HP offers a new 8x11-inch HP Custom CoverPhoto Book, starting at under $25. With HP innovation, Walmartis the first retailer worldwide to offer this beautiful photo bookdesign with same-day pickup, making it a great sentimental,last-minute gift option.
- With Snapfish FreeStyler, a new editing tool that gives users morecreative control to create one-of-a-kind photo books, customers cannow do more with photos and text, and select from new photo bookdesigns. Stunning lay-flat photo books in 8x11-inch and 11x14-inchsizes also are new this holiday, and make great heartfelt giftsthat friends and family can cherish for years to come. Snapfishphoto books start at $5.99.
Powerful presentsfor the traveling techie(1)
HP has PCs to help the busycollege student, globetrotter or road warrior stay entertained andproductive, wherever they are.
- The HP ENVYx2 is an ultraportable and ultrathin hybrid PC weighing a sleek3.1 pounds,(8) and offering the advantages of twodevices in one. The HP ENVY x2 has a detachable screen that becomesa full tablet when separated from the keyboard via a seamlessmagnetic latch, transitioning from a productive workspace toentertainment powerhouse. Starting at $849.99. A video tour of the inventive HP ENVY x2 is available at HP’sTheNextBench.com.
- The HP ENVYSpectreXT Touchsmart Ultrabook™ features an all-metal designand 15.6-inch diagonal multitouch Radiance Full HD(9)display with IPS technology, making it the ideal mobile companionfor those who seek sophistication and substance. The HP SpectreXTTouchSmart Ultrabook is HP’s first notebook with Intel® Thunderbolttechnology(10) for blazing-fast transfer of music,movies and data to external devices. Starting at $1,399.99.
- The HP ENVYTouchsmart Ultrabook 4 delivers powerful performance in aneye-catching metal design that measures 23 mm thin and weighs 4.77pounds.(8) The HP ENVY Touchsmart Ultrabook 4 features a14-inch multitouch HD(9) display, a booming subwooferwith Beats Audio and optional AMD graphics with 2 GB of graphicsmemory. Starting at $799.99.
Stocking stuffersfor the smart spender(1)
Customers can polish offtheir gift lists with tech that impress at great prices.
- The HP Bluetooth® Portable Speaker is ideal formobile music lovers who enjoy crisp, clean sound from a wirelessdevice—and features 10 hours of battery life.(11)Available for $79.99.
- The HP Touch to Pair Mouse is the first wirelessmouse with near field communication (NFC). This mouse has animpressive nine months of battery life(11) and, thanksto the highly precise laser sensor, it works on almost everysurface. Available for $39.99.
- The Snapfish Animated and 3-D Backpack Tags make personalbelongings stand out with fun colors and holiday templates.Starting at $3.99.
Visit TheNextBench.com for more holiday shopping tips, information onHP’s newest products and a Black Friday Cheat Sheet.
(1) EstimatedU.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
(2) Requires awireless access point and an internet connection to the printer.Services require registration. App availability varies by country,language, and agreements, and requires a firmware upgrade. Fordetails, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(3) Not all appscan be set up for scheduled delivery and not for all printermodels.
(4) Requires aninternet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint accountregistration (a list of eligible printers, supported documents andimage types, and other HP ePrint details is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter).Mobile devices require internet connection and email capability.May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plansor usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds mayvary.
(5) An app ordriver may be required to use HP wireless direct, for more info goto www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Wireless performance isdependent upon physical environment and distance from accesspoint.
(6) Supported onAndroid and iOS operating systems. Snapfish by HP mobile appdownload and Snapfish membership required. Internet servicerequired and not included.
(7) Availabilityof features varies by country. Streaming services may require apaid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Notcompatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and notincluded.
(8) Actualweight will vary by configuration.
(9)High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(10) Thunderboltis new technology. Install all the latest drivers for Thunderboltdevice before connecting the device to the Thunderbolt port.Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must becompatible with Windows. To determine whether a device isThunderbolt Certified for Windows, see https://thunderbolttechnology.net/products.
(11) Batterylife varies depending on product configuration, model, settings,loaded applications, utilized features. As with all batteries,maximum capacity decreases with time and use. Battery life timesbased on MobileMark 2007 battery benchmark. Reported times are withwireless functionality off.
Intel is a trademark ofIntel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. AMD is atrademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Bluetooth is a trademarkowned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company underlicense.
This news release containsforward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties andassumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or suchassumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidatedsubsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed orimplied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. Allstatements other than statements of historical fact are statementsthat could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but notlimited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives ofmanagement for future operations; any statements concerningexpected development, performance, market share or competitiveperformance relating to products and services; any statementsregarding anticipated operational and financial results; anystatements of expectation or belief; and any statements ofassumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertaintiesand assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends andevents; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; thedevelopment and transition of new products and services (and theenhancement of existing products and services) to meet customerneeds and respond to emerging technological trends; the executionand performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers andpartners; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets,including intellectual property licensed from third parties;integration and other risks associated with business combinationand investment transactions; the hiring and retention of keyemployees; assumptions related to pension and other post-retirementcosts and retirement programs; the execution, timing and results ofrestructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related tothe cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans;expectations and assumptions relating to the execution and timingof cost reduction programs and restructuring and integration plans;the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; andother risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2012 and HP’s otherfilings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP’sAnnual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31,2011. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update theseforward-looking statements.
© 2012 Hewlett-PackardDevelopment Company, L.P. The information contained herein issubject to change without notice. The only warranties for HPproducts and services are set forth in the express warrantystatements accompanying such products and services. Nothing hereinshould be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPshall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissionscontained herein.
Контакты для СМИ
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.