Deliver cloud services quickly for revenue growth
As part of the HP Converged Cloud architecture, HP CloudSystem Service Provider is the platform for service providers to deliver public and virtual hosted private cloud services. This solution accelerates the delivery of differentiated IaaS and SaaS cloud services. CloudSystem Service Provider gives providers the ability to maintain a competitive advantage by:
Read the HP CloudSystem Service Provider solution brief (PDF , 633 KB) for more details.
- Accelerating time-to-market of differentiated offerings through pre-integrated services and simplified bundling
- Simplifying delivery to multiple customers through an easy-to-customize marketplace portal
- Delivering cost-efficiency with a pre-integrated and flexible, end-to-end cloud solution
HP CloudSystem Service Provider is a solution designed and constructed for the special requirements of service providers, whether they are MSPs, CSPs, or any other service provider interested in quickly launching cloud services.
The core of HP CloudSystem Service Provider is built upon HP CloudSystem Enterprise and pre-integrated with:
HP CloudSystem solutions are extraordinarily flexible. In addition to the core solution, you can integrate additional HP extensions, as well as your own multivendor infrastructure, into the CloudSystem superstructure. You can begin with a basic system and expand in the future as more customers discover your growing portfolio of cloud services.
- HP Service Adaptor Factory provides on-demand, rapid integration services for a fixed price and product-grade quality and support.
- Add mission-critical computing, enhanced security, scalable utility storage, high performance servers, and other capabilities.
CloudSystem Service Provider lets providers grow revenue through a portfolio of high value cloud services.
Extend market reach through strategic partnerships
HP and Alcatel-Lucent, have integrated their technologies to automate the provisioning and management of IT and the network. This extension of CloudSystem Service Provider solution lets CSPs:
- Acquire new value-cloud services that combine IT and networks, and leverage carrier network assets and relationships
- Create flexible offerings, while maintaining end-to-end quality of service
- Increase revenue and reduce costs with a pre-integrated solution that automates end-to-end service provisioning and aggregation
Learn more about the Alcatel-Lucent alliance
Read the HP and Alcatel Cloud Solution brochure (520 KB, PDF)
Create customized catalogs of application services with Cloud Maps
With HP Cloud Maps, customers can quickly build a comprehensive catalogue of applications for simple deployment with HP CloudSystem. HP Cloud Maps reduce the time to deliver a new application from weeks or months, often to less than one hour. HP Cloud Maps are templates and additional content based on industry leading intellectual property. HP Cloud Maps result from thousands of hours of development and testing, and decades of close partnerships between HP, our key ISVs, systems integrators (SIs), and customers.
Cloud Maps solution brief (PDF, 350 KB)