- For Home
- For Business
- Designed for c-Class BladeSystem and HP Integrity Superdome 2 enclosures, HP 6120XG Blade Switch provides sixteen 10 Gb downlinks and eight 10 Gb SFP+ uplinks (with dual personality CX4 and SFP+ 10 Gb uplink, and two 10Gb cross-connects). Industry standard Layer 2 switching functions, QOS metering, security and high availability features complete this capable switch.
It is perfectly suited for data centers migrating to next generation 10 Gb high-performance architectures. With support of dual speed (1 Gb/10 Gb) on the uplinks and Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) capability, the 6120XG Blade Switch provides future proofing and investment protection.
The 6120XG Blade Switch brings consistency and interoperability across existing networks to reduce the complexity of network management through resilient core-to-edge connectivity and automated provisioning technologies. The 6120XG Blade Switch offers excellent, flexibility, scalability, ease of deployment, and reduced operational expense.
Delivers Superior Reliability, Proven Performance, and Advanced Technology.
- The HP 6120XG Blade Switch brings consistency and interoperability across existing network investments to help reduce the complexity of network management through resilient core-to-edge connectivity and automated provisioning technologies.
- The HP 6120XG Blade Switch Layer 2 switching capabilities and 10 Gb uplinks allow for flexible network architecture with simplified cable deployments and operating expense savings.
- The HP 6120XG Blade Switch offers flexible management access via command line interface (CLI), web, telnet, out of band management (OOBM) via onboard administrator and USB console port.
- Industry leading lifetime warranty reduces support and maintenance costs.
- 6120XG Blade Switch
- Media type technology:
- SFP LX/SX optical/RJ-45 Copper; SFP+ SR/LR/LRM optical; CX-4 Copper
- BladeSystem supported:
- ProLiant servers
- Integrity servers
- ProLiant BL c-Class server blade enclosures
- Blades per enclosure, maximum:
- Availability features:
- Link Aggregation Protocol
- Uni-Directional Link Detection
- Multiple Spanning Tree
- Uplink Failure Detection
- EEE 802.1s
- Management features:
- IPv6 Host
- SNMP v1, v2, v3
- HTTP, HTTPS
- NTP sever support
- Protocol supported:
- Port speed:
- 10 GbE
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 270.00 x 352.55 x 120.65 mm
- 2.0 kg
- What's in the box:
- (1) 6120XG Blade Switch
- (1) Mini USB management cable
- Getting Started Guide
Rate & Review HP 6120XG Blade Switch
( average / RATINGS / RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports