- For Home
- For Business
- The HP 6125G/XG Ethernet Blade Switch brings the resiliency of Intelligent Resilient Networking (IRF) and the reliability of the Comware operating system to the c-Class BladeSystem. With sixteen 1Gb downlinks, and a combination of 1Gb and 10Gb uplinks, the HP 6125G/XG brings down costs while increasing datacenter efficiency and capability.
Switches can be combined at the enclosure, rack or datacenter level into a single virtual switch, managed through a single IP address.
Comware OS provides a common level of features, service and security levels from edge to core. All network elements can be managed through Intelligent Management Center (IMC), providing comprehensive single pane provisioning of the entire network.
This truly versatile switch delivers excellent investment protection and supports IPv6, full layer 3 routing, and distributed trunking.
Future proof your data center with the latest 1Gb/10Gb switching technology
- Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) - Creates virtual resilient switching fabrics, where two or more switches perform as a single Layer 2 switch and Layer 3 router. Switches do not have to be co-located and can be attached using standard LACP for automatic load balancing and high availability.
- Full layer 3 routing with IPv6 support for excellent investment protection
- Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for comprehensive provisioning of the entire network from edge to core using single pane management
- Comware operating system provides for a common level of features, service, and security policies across the entire network
- 1Gb/10Gb uplinks
- Media type technology:
- RJ45; SFP; SFP+
- BladeSystem supported:
- HP ProLiant Servers
- HP Integrity Servers
- HP ProLiant BL c-Class Server Blade Enclosures
- Blades per enclosure, maximum:
- Availability features:
- IRF, VRRP
- Management features:
- CLI management
- Remote Telnet management
- Configuration through console port
- IMC (Intelligent Management Center) NMS – GUI
- Web-based management
- SNMP – Simple Network Management Protocol
- Protocol supported:
- RIP, RiPng, OSPF, OSPFv2, BGP, BGPv2
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Switch Warranty includes one year of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support
- What's in the box:
- HP 6125G/XG Ethernet Blade Switch
- Getting Started Guide
Rate & Review HP 6125G/XG Ethernet Blade Switch
( average / RATINGS / RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports