The Federal Government is facing large deficits, struggling global and domestic economies and a forecasted demand for increased services, ranging from those to support an aging population to investment in the future through building out infrastructure, education and R&D. Supporting these demands against budget constraints such as Sequestration and the Continuing Resolution will require IT innovation balanced against the risk of change. Without the right IT methodologies, process, and tools, attempting to move to Cloud, meeting the demands of employees and citizens for mobile delivery and social media and handling the security and big data challenges generated by moving to this brave new world is incredibly risky.
HP Software can increase your opportunity to innovate with Cloud, mobile delivery and social media, Big Data, and proactively combat the Cybersecurity threats you face - but with reduced financial, technical and political risk. HP Software’s products and services portfolio delivers innovation, elasticity, and line of sight into IT, significantly reducing your IT operational expenses. We partner with you to do this by:
- Integrating your IT silos across people, process and technology – tuned to Federal environments
- Transforming your apps and data centers into hybrid cloud delivery platforms
- Extending your IT development and deployment to securely deliver mobile services
- Turning the deluge of unstructured and structured data into actionable intelligence
- Complying with security regulations and guidance including FISMA, PCI, FIPs, FedRAMP, DIACAP, NIST special publications, and many others.
- Streamlined and integrated Federal IT departments across requirements, development, testing, deployment and management of services delivered – make your resources matter
- More flexible infrastructure to respond quickly and make your agency agile
- Application modernization to retire obsolete applications and extend the rest to a hyper-connected constituency – employees and citizens
- Information optimization to control the flood of data and pull out critical decision support intelligence in your agency
HP Software Government Summit 2013: Government IT Transformation
Mark your calendar for the upcoming Government IT Transformation Summit to be held on Tuesday, April 16th and Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C.
HP Software invites you to join us at the 3rd Annual HP Software Government Summit where you can hear about real-world, practical IT Transformation solutions that are already being implemented by your peers - both in government and the private sector.
This event is open to government personnel only.
United Airlines meets IT challenges
Learn how Silvia Prickel, Managing Director IT Business Office at United Airlines, uses HP IT Executive Scorecard to enable her to meet IT challenges & align to the business.