A fast, visual method for service and API testing
Don’t wait for a stable GUI! HP Service Testing provides a visual method for API-level testing. Construct tests by dragging ready-to-use activities to a test flow on a canvas—a codeless approach for quick results. Advanced users can customize test behavior with event handlers and custom code modules. HP Service Test Management provides detailed management of tests (extends Quality Center/ALM products). Capture and save exploratory testing, and conduct change impact analysis to efficiently retest an application without over- or under-testing.
- Extend testing to non-developers with an intuitive visual test designer
- Supports WSDL, JMS, HTTP, REST, databases and more out of the box
- Simplify maintenance with a modular approach
- Easily configure WS-Security, X509, Kerberos, SAML, and more
- Determine test coverage and status quickly at component and application level
HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.5
Discover the new generation of functional testing from HP.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13