CONNECT your enterprise to a flexible and optimized network
Today, individuals & organizations expect everything in an instant. In a world of continuous connectivity they require products, services, and information faster and more reliably than ever before. Continuous connectivity demands a network that delivers on the required resources instantly.
HP collaborates with customers to define a network vision and path to get there leveraging HP’s expertise, methodology and blueprints. HP’s proven methodology, FlexNetwork Architecture and complete lifecycle of Network Services frees customers from proprietary networking and accelerates the delivery of a flexible, secure, cost effective network with resources that instantly meet business demands.
HP’s lifecycle of network services consist of:
- Network Strategy and Planning Services—These services define high-level strategies and roadmaps, business case developments, high-level solution design and blueprints, and interoperability and transition strategies.
- Network Assessment Services—Typically, the need for assessment and analysis is driven by initiatives such as consolidation, centralization, and virtualization of IT environments—and when you are deploying new applications or technologies. HP network consultants employ a structured methodology to assess your end-to-end environment readiness, perform gap analysis and program planning, provide recommendations and roadmap.
- Network Architecture and Design Services—These services offer detailed network architecture and design for your campus, wireless, and data center local area networks (LANs), leveraging HP’s reference architectures and methodology.
- Network Integration and Deployment Services—You can get your new environment up and running quickly by engaging these services, which coordinate the end-to-end integration and deployment of your network implementation.
- Network Optimization Services—These services enable your critical applications to meet performance service-level agreements (SLAs) by proactively detecting problems via continuous monitoring during production.
- Network Support Services—We deliver a reliable and consistent support experience through certified network experts, highly valued local support relationships, and multi-technology expertise when and where you need it.
With the rate of change in network technology, even savvy network engineers struggle to keep up. If you are expanding your network or considering new solutions that require an appropriate network infrastructure to support it, we can jump start your initiative. That means you reap benefits earlier with less impact on your own staff and less risk to users and to IT.
Network Strategy and Planning Services help you determine where you are and where you need to go.
Once a solid network strategy is in place, we work with you to develop an architectural framework and design the actual network within that framework.
Integration and Deployment Services add our experts and our expertise to your team to get your network up and running sooner.
Unified communications combines messaging, data, content, presence, voice and video into a combined workplace experience.
When your network is implemented, it's important to verify that it's doing the job it was designed to do.
Your network is a key element, so we tailor a support solution to achieve the service levels that it must deliver to the business.
HP’s complete lifecycle of IPv6 Consulting services is a critical component of HP’s comprehensive suite of solutions enabling a seamless transition to an IPv6 connected world.
Meet the Expert
Connect with HP for technology with a human touch