Control costs, lower risks and enhance productivity
Simplified Business Intelligences (BI) solutions enable you to leverage your organizations’ intelligence and data. This is critical to mine data to gain business insight for competing effectively in the marketplace.
HP and Microsoft jointly engineered BI appliances to provide simplified Business Intelligence solutions that can be quickly and cost-effectively deployed.
By teaming the two appliances, the solution delivers high-performance throughput and capacity for data marts and small-scale data warehouses. Its simplicity for reporting and sharing data, along with reduced technology layers and ease of management, means that any organization can gain value from the power of Business Intelligence.
- The HP Business Decision Appliance reduces time to deployment with a business intelligence solution that can be installed and configured by IT in less than one hour.
- The HP Business Decision Appliance, optimized for SQL Server 2008 R2 and SharePoint 2010, includes preconfigured software in a single platform. It speeds analysis from months to days.
Business Intelligence appliances – configured and optimized
- The HP Business Decision Appliance is designed for Microsoft® SQL Server 2008 R2 and Microsoft Sharepoint 2010. It’s pre-configured and optimized on the HP ProLiant DL360 server.
- Easy setup and configuration
The Quick Deployment Tool decreases the time required for user input and interaction. Users can open the box, deploy the application in about an hour and be ready to accept data from day one.
- Improves manageability
The integrated hardware and software infrastructure includes Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, PowerPivot for SharePoint and Microsoft SharePoint 2010. This integration enables clients to transform large quantities of data with incredible speed into information that can be easily shared to improve decision making.
- Reduces complexity
A management dashboard specifically developed to assist with administrative and maintenance tasks, includes a back-up and restoration of original factory settings.
- HP Business Data Warehouse Appliance is built on the HP ProLiant DL370 server and optimized for Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Reduces deployment time from months to days
With integrated Microsoft software, HP industry standard technology and HP’s three- year solution support, as well as a wide range of optional consulting services and support.
- Enhances manageability
Pre-installed and pre-configured software, data loading wizards and data warehouse performance reporting functionality in a single platform right out of the box.
- Accelerates analysis of new and existing data sources with HP Business Decision Appliance. Transforms large quantities of data into actionable information to facilitate the decision making process.
- Increases revenue with HP Business Data Warehouse Appliance. Includes preinstalled and preconfigured software in a single platform to leverage the power of real-time data analysis.