Implementing a safe, secure and cost-effective cloud solution for your agency is a detailed process. HP can help you jump-start that process through our Cloud Discovery Workshop. During the interactive, one-day workshop, HP Cloud Consultants work with you to map the options of cloud computing and show how these options can fit to into your cloud-first strategy. Afterwards, you will be better prepared to sort through tough issues such as:
Helping you build secure, reliable, and cost-effective cloud solutions
Cloud Consulting for USPS will help government agencies develop a cloud strategy that provides strong security, technology, process and organizational governance. Additionally, the services help you gain insight into developing a cloud strategy that provides the best mission and citizen-centric services.
Cloud Roadmap Services for USPS - HP Cloud Roadmap Service helps government clients:
- Develop the foundational architecture of the futures operating model
- Undertake current-state analysis, gap analysis and program planning using HP Cloud Capability Framework
- Create a return on technology investment to deliver more value to agencies
Cloud Design Services for USPS - HP Government Cloud Design Service helps government clients:
- Gain clear insight into developing a cloud strategy to best serve mission- and citizen-centric services
- Shorten time to deliver and mitigate risks
- Use existing HP and non-HP technology investments
Proven cloud development experience
HP has been at the forefront of this evolution, working in conjunction with our government customers to accelerate maturation in a variety of delivery models. We have implemented a wide variety of cloud solutions for governments in the United States and United Kingdom.
And, HP has conducted more than 200 workshops on a variety of topics for clients in almost every industry. This experience provides HP with unique insight into client concerns around security, cost reduction and reliability.