HP Cloud Protection Program and Consulting Services
Putting your computing resources and data in the cloud requires an integrated and comprehensive approach to information security.
HP Cloud Protection Program and Consulting Services can help you build the necessary security controls and principles into your enterprise hybrid cloud environment across people, process, products and policies. The program has 3 pillars:
1. Cloud Protection Consulting Services
Provides risk mitigation strategies (against threats defined by the Cloud Security Alliance) and includes HP Cloud Protection Workshop, Roadmap, Design and Foundation services:
- Workshop: In-depth discussion and high level recommendations on cloud security strategy
- Roadmap: Cloud security controls roadmap based on risk and compliance requirements
- Design: Comprehensive cloud protection architecture design and implementation plan
- Foundation Service for VmWare: - Best practices application mitigating CSA threats through cloud and virtualization level hardening of VmWare and HP CloudSystem based solutions
2. HP Cloud Protection Center of Excellence
Offers an innovative lab environment to test and integrate HP and partner virtualization, cloud and security technologies.
3. HP Cloud Protection Reference Architecture
Provides a comprehensive, cloud-protection architecture and framework that streamlines security design from business, functional, technical and implementation viewpoints.
Security and the cloud
Learn about the potential security vulnerabilities and avoid the pitfalls of the cloud, while achieving all of the benefits from the new capabilities.