- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Network Management/Security Software
HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform
Special offer: Special offers:
- HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform is a comprehensive wired and wireless network management tool supporting the FCAPS model, provides for end-to-end business management of IT, scalability of system architecture, and accommodation of new technology and infrastructure.
Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Enterprise Software Platform supports the management of both HP and third-party devices.
The base license supports 50 devices with additional licenses available for purchase. Both eAPI library and five nodes of IMC Network Traffic Analyzer (NTA) Software are included.
- Leverage integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager to manage servers.
- Enhanced topology views with HTML5.
- Monitor the system with optional high availability add-on license.
- Take advantage of support for HP storage solutions such as 3Par and P4000.
- Manage machine data and log analysis with the ArcSight Logger.
Comprehensive Network Management For Global Enterprise Networks
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform is aimed at enterprises and organizations with branches and scales from hundreds to thousands of devices. Integrates fault management, element configuration, and network monitoring from a central vantage point.
- Contains license support for 50 managed devices and 5 nodes of Network Traffic Analyzer Software (NTA) with available additional licenses for purchase.
- Manage large, heterogeneous networks and scale for high-availability through a flexible, distributed deployment model to multiple servers.
- Gather data about network, resource, and administrator performance with flexible, centralized reporting deliverable on an individual or periodic basis.
- Delivers an extensive RESTful eAPI library that can be integrated with third-party software for additional functionality.
Comprehensive Resource Management for Easy Device Management
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform offers management capabilities for a wide range of devices from routers and switches to desktops and servers.
- View and monitor devices in a variety of visual methodologies, by device, IP, network topology, or through a custom view. Utilize the Security Control Center to enforce device settings consistently and sound alarms when they become non-compliant.
- Ascertain the health of a particular device through the device details page containing the summary, connectivity testing, real-time data, and the option to Telnet/SSH into the device to fix any issues.
- Leverage the Configuration Center to verify that devices are up to date, backed up, or modified in any particular way. The Configuration Center can also be used to track device changes.
Detailed Performance Monitoring with Real-time Notifications
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform provides the ability to monitor device performance for report generation, performance information, and alarm notification.
- Individually or collectively monitor devices for threshold settings, which when exceeded, will sound an alarm.
- Be alerted with integrated alarm notifications and easily fix issues from the console or opting to utilize Telnet/SSH proxy.
- Includes five nodes of IMC Network Traffic Analyzer Software to analyze network traffic and how it is being consumed by different applications and users.
Virtualization Management for VLANs, Virtual and Physical Networks
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform is one of the first management tools to integrate and monitor both virtual and physical networks.
- Supports a variety of hypervisors including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen and KVM.
- Manage VLANs on a global or on a per device basis and create standardized VLANs one-by-one or in a batch operation.
- View the status of all the VLANs through a network topology view, with the ability to monitor and manage devices from the same view.
- HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Enterprise Software is a stand-alone, comprehensive management platform for delivering next generation, integrated, modular network management capabilities.
- Browser supported:
- Firefox 3.6 or later is recommended
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later is recommended
- Software (required):
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (Windows only)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 (Windows only)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 (Windows only)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (Windows only)
- Oracle 11g Release 1 (Linux only)
- Oracle 11g Release 2 (Linux only)
- MySQL Enterprise Server 5.1 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
- MySQL Enterprise Server 5.5 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
- MySQL Enterprise Server 5.6 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
- Minimum system requirements:
- Server: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC; Client: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC
- System requirements, recommended:
- Server: 3.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® or Intel® Core™2 Duo processor or equivalent; 4 GB RAM; 100 GB; 10/100 Mbps
- Technical notes:
- For fewer than 500 nodes, 1 CPU is sufficient
- from 500 to 2,000 nodes, there should be 2 CPUs or 1 dual-core CPU
- for more than 2,000 nodes, there should be 4 CPUs or 2 dual-core CPUs. For more than 5,000 nodes, a hierarchy architecture is needed.
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- What's in the box:
- License Entitlement, Electronic Delivery
- Not applicable;Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP refer to www.hp.com/networking/support for details on the support provided and the period during which support is available;Software releases: refer to www.hp.com/networking/support for details on the software releases provided and the period during which software releases are available for your product(s)
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and include applicable taxes. Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Malaysia only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.