- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Modular Ethernet Switches
HP 8200 zl Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 8200 zl Switch Series provides performance and resilience for enterprise edge and small core deployments. This modular switch with a 1 Tbps backplane offers redundant management, fabric and power, flexible connectivity options, PoE+ and a robust Layer 3 feature set with no software licensing.
Architected with a purpose-built HP Networking ASIC, the 8200 zl Switch Series delivers wire-speed classification and policy enforcement, supports virtualization with HP AllianceOne solutions and is Software-defined Network (SDN) ready with OpenFlow support.
- Modular Layer 3 switch with redundant management, fabric and power supplies for enterprise edge and small core deployments.
- Flexible connectivity with 10GBASE-T, SFP+, PoE+ and combo modules.
- Versatile HP AllianceOne modules for UC&C and virtualization.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) ready with OpenFlow support.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Performance, Resilience and SDN Ready for the Campus Network
- The HP 8200 zl Switch Series provides performance and resilience for enterprise edge and small core deployments. This modular switch offers redundant management, fabric and power, robust Layer 3 feature set including IPv4 BGP, policy based routing, and IPv4/IPv6 OSPF with no software licensing.
- Purpose-built HP Networking ASIC delivers wire-speed classification and policy enforcement. This hardware-based control of access and traffic allows protection, detection and response to network threats with no network performance degradation.
- 6 or 12 slot chassis with flexible connectivity support for 10/100, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBASE-T and SFP+), and PoE+.
- Virtualization with versatile HP AllianceOne service modules.
- SDN ready with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
Redundant Management, Fabric and Power
- The HP 8200 zl Switch Series supports redundant management, fabric and power for enhanced system availability and continuity of operations.
- Nonstop switching improves network availability to better support critical applications such as unified communications and mobility because the interface and fabric modules continue switching traffic during failover from active to the standby management module.
- Nonstop routing enhances Layer 3 high availability. OSPFv2/v3 and VRRP will continue to operate and route network traffic during failover.
- Redundant fan design and hot-swapable fan tray provides continuity of operation in case of a single fan failure.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 8200 zl Switch Series includes security and quality of services features so your network can more securely deliver the performance your users require.
- Flexible authentication options include Local MAC Authentication, 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, for enhanced security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection, and flexible traffic controls, such as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, to manage end-to-end application priorities.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls, such as varying security management login, RADIUS/TACACS+, and SSH to enhance security and control change management access.
- Defend the edge of your IPv6 Network with DHCPv6 Protection and Dynamic IPv6 Lockdown.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 8200 zl Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, XRMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- 12 open module slots, maximum
- pre-configured models, some with PoE/PoE+, also available
- 739 Mpps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 993.6 Gbps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Switch fabric speed:
- 1.1 Tbps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C)
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and include applicable taxes. Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Malaysia only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.