- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 2920 Switch Series
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- The HP 2920 Switch Series consists of five switches: the HP 2920-24G and 2920-24G-PoE+ Switches with 24 10/100/1000 ports, and the HP 2920-48G and 2920-48G-PoE+ and 2920-48G 740W PoE+ Switches with 48 10/100/1000 ports. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or SFP connectivity.
In addition, the 2920 switch series supports up to four optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T) ports, as well as a two-port stacking module. These options provide you with flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks and stacking.
Together with static and RIP routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2920 Switch Series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at the enterprise edge, in remote branch offices, and in converged networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
- Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Rate limiting: sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port, per-queue minimums
- Large buffers: provide graceful congestion management
- Flexible 10 Gb/s Ethernet connectivity: up to four optional 10-Gigabit ports (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T)
- Two-port stacking module with up to 40 Gb/s per port: optional two-port stacking module allows stacking of up to four switch units into a single virtual device
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switches to be managed and deployed at the edge of IPv6 networks. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): provides transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6; supports connectivity for both protocols. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+): provides up to 30 W per port that allows support of the latest PoE+-capable devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device; eliminates the cost of additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments
- Energy-efficient design: High-efficiency power supplies: 80 PLUS Silver Certified power supply increases power savings. Energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) support: reduces power consumption in accordance with IEEE 802.3az.
- HP ProVision ASIC architecture: is designed with the latest HP ProVision ASIC, providing very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption
- Selectable queue configurations: allows for increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications
- OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
- Management features:
- HP PCM+
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
- SNMP Manager
- in-line and out-of-band
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and include applicable taxes. Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Malaysia only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.