Communication Service Providers can leverage their end-to-end network, customer base, and front- and back-office assets by offering cloud and application services that are enterprise class and easy to procure and use.
The HP Applications and Cloud Enablement solution portfolio allows Communication Service Providers to:
- Monetize mobile applications for various devices by leveraging network assets, current customers' billing relationships, and brand value
- Remove complexity and deliver secure, SLA-based profitable Cloud services for the business market segment
- Anticipate evolution of broadband networks, enable the consolidation of legacy IVR, and grow business voice as a service
Bridging the Gap – Mobile Applications for CSPs
How do CSPs and Developers perceive their joint opportunity? How can CSPs launch profitable apps?
Get the white paper
PDF 935 KB
HP Cloud Services Enablement for Communications Service Providers
The HP Cloud Services Enablement portfolio for CSPs integrates HP software, hardware, and services to simplify and accelerate the deployment of cloud services. You can get to market quickly with pre-integrated cloud solutions.
HP Service Delivery Platform
The HP Service Delivery Platform makes it easier to build and deliver applications and services that incorporate network assets and revenue-sharing partnerships with developer and content communities; it enables CSPs to address retail-based business models and wholesale-based business models, and showcase telecom capabilities to third parties.
HP Network Applications
HP Network Applications help CSPs consolidate their IVR infrastructure and transform their business by expanding their market reach with service-on-demand offerings.
HP Call Management
- HP IN Call Management solutions empower your next-generation Intelligent Network to enable business and residential users to manage and control their services and comply with regulations.
- HP Signaling solutions allow you to consolidate your Signaling infrastructure with future-proof, IP-based systems.