- For hjemmet
- For bedrifter
- Etter bransje
- For hjemmet
- For bedrifter
- Etter bransje
- The HP 5400 zl Switch Series consists of advanced intelligent switches in the HP modular chassis product line, which includes 6-slot and 12-slot chassis and associated zl modules and bundles. The foundation for the switch series is a purpose-built, programmable ProVision ASIC that allows the most demanding networking features, such as Quality of Service (QoS) and security, to be implemented in a scalable yet granular fashion.
With 10/100, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces; choice of PoE+ and non-PoE; integrated Layer 3 features; and HP AllianceOne solutions, the 5400 zl switch series offers excellent investment protection, flexibility, and scalability, as well as ease of deployment, operation, and maintenance.
- OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
- Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Traffic prioritization: allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
- Bandwidth shaping: Port-based rate limiting: provides per-port ingress-/egress-enforced increased bandwidth. Classifier-based rate limiting: uses an access control list (ACL) to enforce increased bandwidth for ingress traffic on each port. Reduced bandwidth: provides per-port, per-queue egress-based reduced bandwidth.
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Remote intelligent mirroring: mirrors selected ingress/egress traffic based on ACL, port, MAC address, or VLAN to a local or remote HP 8200 zl, 6600, 6200 yl, 5400 zl, or 3500 Switch located anywhere on the network
- RMON, XRMON, and sFlow v5: provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network, facilitating easy mapping by network management applications
- Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD): monitors a cable between two switches and shuts down the ports on both ends if the cable is broken, turning the bidirectional link into a unidirectional one; this prevents network problems such as loops
- Management simplicity: provides common software features and CLI implementation across all HP ProVision-based switches (including the zl and yl switches)
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet: lowers power consumption in periods of low link usage (supported on v2 zl 10/100/1000 and 10/100 modules)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus: provides up to 30 W per port to IEEE 802.3 for PoE- and PoE+-powered devices, such as video IP phones, IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, and advanced pan/zoom/tilt security cameras
- Prestandard PoE support: detects and provides power to prestandard PoE devices; see the list of supported devices in the product FAQ at www.hp.com/networking
- High-density port connectivity: provides up to 12 interface module slots and up to 288 wire-speed 10/100/1000 PoE-enabled ports or 96 10-GbE ports per system
- HP PCM+
- HP PCM (included)
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C)
Maksimalt antall porter
Kontroller produktspesifikasjonene under dataark/dokumenter. Hvis produktet er i samsvar med EN 55022 klasse A, kan bruk av produktet i bostedsområder (under ugunstige forhold) medføre forstyrrelse av tv- eller radiomottak.
* Dette er en veiledende pris. HP produkter kan kun kjøpes gjennom en forhandler, og prisene kan variere mellom forhandlerne.
HP er forpliktet til å gi kundene informasjon om de kjemiske stoffene i produktene, slik det kreves for å overholde juridiske krav, for eksempel REACH (EF-retningslinje nr. 1907/2006 fra Europaparlamentet og fra Europarådet). Du finner en rapport med kjemisk informasjon om dette produktet på: www.hp.com/go/reach.