- For hjemmet
- For bedrifter
- Etter bransje
- For hjemmet
- For bedrifter
- Etter bransje
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 6600 Switch Series
- The HP 6600 Switch Series consists of advanced data center server edge switches. The 6600 Switch Series includes 10/100/1000BASE-T and 10GbE SFP+ 1U rackmount switches enhanced for server edge connectivity with front-to-back (reversible) airflow, redundant hot-swappable power, and redundant hot-swappable fans.
The foundation for the switch series is a purpose-built, programmable ProVision ASIC that allows the most demanding networking features, such as quality of service (QoS) and security, to be implemented in a scalable yet granular fashion. With a variety of connectivity interfaces and expanded buffering, the HP 6600 Switch Series offers excellent investment protection, flexibility, and scalability, as well as ease of deployment and reduced operational expense.
- OpenFlow: supports OpenFlow 1.0 and 1.3 specifications to enable SDN by allowing separation of the data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Bandwidth shaping: Port-based rate limiting: provides per-port ingress-/egress-enforced increased bandwidth. Classifier-based rate limiting: uses an access control list (ACL) to enforce increased bandwidth for ingress traffic on each port. Reduced bandwidth: provides per-port, per-queue egress-based reduced bandwidth.
- Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
- Traffic prioritization: allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
Data center optimized
- Front-to-back airflow: designed to be collocated at the top of a server rack, the 6600 Switch Series supports front-to-back airflow (mechanically reversible) to support hot aisle/cold aisle configurations; the N+N fan tray is also hot-swappable, allowing easy replacement in the rack
- Modular internal power supplies: support redundant, hot-swappable power supply configurations (units ship with one supply); power load is shared across dual supplies
- Server-to-switch distributed trunking: supports Layer 2 LACP groups from a single server across two different switches for active-active server NIC teaming configurations
- Power down idle ports: save power by powering down blocks of idle Gigabit and 10GbE ports; idle ports can be reinitialized without rebooting; available on 6600-24XG and 6600-48G-4XG models
- Out-of-band management: remotely monitors and manages switch via Ethernet out-of-band management port; eliminates the need for terminal server network; available on 6600-24XG and 6600-48G-4XG models
- Remote intelligent mirroring: mirrors selected ingress/egress traffic based on ACL, port, MAC address, or VLAN to a local or remote HP 8200 zl, 6600, 6200 yl, 5400 zl, or 3500 Switch located anywhere on the network
- RMON, XRMON, and sFlow v5: provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
- Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD): monitors a cable between two switches and shuts down the ports on both ends if the cable is broken, turning the bidirectional link into a unidirectional one; this prevents network problems such as loops
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network, facilitating easy mapping by network management applications
- Management simplicity: provided by common networking features and CLI implementation (common across HP 8200 zl, 6600, 6200 yl, 5400 zl, and 3500 Switches)
Maksimalt antall porter
Kontroller produktspesifikasjonene under dataark/dokumenter. Hvis produktet er i samsvar med EN 55022 klasse A, kan bruk av produktet i bostedsområder (under ugunstige forhold) medføre forstyrrelse av tv- eller radiomottak.
* Dette er en veiledende pris. HP produkter kan kun kjøpes gjennom en forhandler, og prisene kan variere mellom forhandlerne.
HP er forpliktet til å gi kundene informasjon om de kjemiske stoffene i produktene, slik det kreves for å overholde juridiske krav, for eksempel REACH (EF-retningslinje nr. 1907/2006 fra Europaparlamentet og fra Europarådet). Du finner en rapport med kjemisk informasjon om dette produktet på: www.hp.com/go/reach.