Come learn from HP experts and customers as they discuss how IT solution integration can meet the challenges of workplace environments transformed by cloud, big data, mobility and security.
Don't miss this showcase technology event!
Why you should attend:
- Meet with 500+ government customers including top C-level professionals from agencies like the FBI, DHS, GSA and more
- Learn 20+ partner-specific solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving workplace
- Check out HP's HAVEn platform – the Industry Leading, World’s most complete Big Data platform for big security protection
- Hear best practices on Cloud and Mobile solutions from top government leaders and HP executives
- Take advantage of complimentary access for all government employees and system integrators
More information will follow on sponsorships, so for now, mark your calendar for HP Software Government Summit to be held on April 2nd, 2014.
Join the conversation and stay informed. Follow us on Twitter at @HPGov and #HPGS14.
Don't forget to bookmark HP Software Government Summit for quick access to conference updates.
Register online at HP Software Government Summit OR
Public sector organizations are facing budget shortfalls, struggling global and domestic economies and a forecasted demand for increased services, ranging from those who support a strained social safety net and an aging population to investment in the future through building out infrastructure, education and R&D. Supporting these demands against budget constraints at the Federal, State/Provincial and local levels will require IT innovation balanced against the risk of change. Without the right IT methodologies, process, and tools, attempting to move to Cloud, meeting the demands of employees and citizens for mobile delivery and social media and handling the security and big data challenges generated by moving to this brave new world is incredibly risky.
HP Software Public Sector Solutions can increase your opportunity to innovate with Cloud, mobile delivery and social media, Big Data, and proactively combat the Cybersecurity threats you face - but with reduced financial, technical and political risk. HP Software’s products and services portfolio delivers innovation, elasticity, and line of sight into IT, significantly reducing your IT operational expenses. We partner with you to do this by:
- Integrating your IT silos across people, process and technology – tuned to Public sector environments
- Transforming your apps and data centers into hybrid cloud delivery platforms
- Extending your IT development and deployment to securely deliver mobile services
- Turning the deluge of unstructured and structured data into actionable intelligence
- Complying with security regulations and guidance including FISMA, PCI, FIPs, FedRAMP, DIACAP, NIST special publications, and many others.
- Streamlined and integrated Public sector IT departments across requirements, development, testing, deployment and management of services delivered – make your resources matter
- More flexible infrastructure to respond quickly and make your Public sector organization agile
- Application modernization to retire obsolete applications and extend the rest to a hyper-connected constituency – employees and citizens
- Information optimization to control the flood of data and pull out critical decision support intelligence in your Public sector organization
You are increasingly communicating and interacting with your employees, contractors, and constituents - citizens, patients, students, warfighters, etc. - through mobile channels. To ensure the best constituent experience, streamline operations and proactively manage your mobile applications lifecycle with HP Software’s mobile application platform.
HP Federal Innovator eNewsletter