Solve VM performance problems quickly with one easy-to-use tool
There are many VM monitoring tools. HP Virtualization Performance Viewer (vPV) is virtualization software specifically designed to efficiently detect, diagnose and troubleshoot performance issues in virtual environments. vPV provides comprehensive visibility and insights into the performance, capacity and health of your virtual infrastructure across multiple elements and domains for both VMware and Hyper-V. This easy to use and affordable virtualization management tool helps visualize performance data for elements in the context of each other to rapidly analyze bottlenecks.
HP vPV is available as a Virtual Appliance, Linux installer and extractable archive. You can easily download the free version that provides a subset of the features of the licensed version.
- Quick time to value. Less than 20 minutes to install and see the benefits
- Intuitive at-a-glance dashboards, graphs and reporting
- Foresee capacity issues and identify under / over utilized systems
- Operational and status report for performance, uptime and distribution analysis
- Integrates with HP’s BSM solution and other products, so it provides a long-term alternative
See the power and benefits of this FREE tool for yourself.
Download HP Virtualization Performance Viewer software and see how quickly you can diagnose and troubleshoot virtual machine performance issues and bottlenecks.
|Data Retention||1 Day||30 Days|
|Authorization||No Authorization||Enterprise Directory Integration|
|Reporting||No Reporting||Operational and Status Reports|
* Free edition consists of 200 OS Instance licenses