IT Infrastructure Strategy Services
As organizations look to increase efficiency, one of the best ways to accomplish this is by undertaking an IT Infrastructure project. To meet your goals you may be looking at a migration, consolidation, virtualization or a move to converged infrastructure.
The majority of data center technology projects fail because of poor IT/business alignment and project-related setbacks—not because of technology. This is why the strategy phase is so important. The strategy phase includes:
- Initial planning and analysis for strong business and technology alignment
- Business-case development
- Program management
These are all essential for a successful IT infrastructure transformation.
HP Infrastructure Strategy Services can help you accomplish your goals with our strategic planning and automate analysis tools:
- DCT Experience Workshop - Allows C-level and key technology and business decision-makers prepare their infrastructure for strategic business initiatives through highly visual, interactive discussions. These discussions cover facilities, technology infrastructure, organization, applications, service management and governance.
- Converged Infrastructure Workshop - Covers all the fundamental converged infrastructure and cloud computing topics including people, processes and technology, as you spend a day with an experienced HP Converged Infrastructure expert.
- Converged Infrastructure Business Case Service - Features a suite of services to help you transition to a converged infrastructure. The service includes a comprehensive roadmap, business case and transition plan. Our experts use a phased-approach to gradually transition your organization toward a converged infrastructure.
- Converged Infrastructure Maturity Model (HP CIMM) - Uses a broad set of real-world metrics, based on research and industry best practices that align business metrics for IT: Operational efficiency, quality of service and IT agility.
IT Infrastructure Consulting Services