HP Connected Apps Support
HP Connected Photo Support
Why should I use this instead of other photo apps?
Only HP Connected Photo lets you access your photos from multiple sources, such as your PC hard drive and social media sites like Facebook and Snapfish -- across multiple devices. You can also easily print, create photo projects, buy and share. HP Connected Photo also provides you with unlimited photo storage at full resolution.
*Photo products and prints can be ordered online through Snapfish in North America only. Print-at-home or print to any web-connected printer available everywhere.
Will this sync with my phone?
Yes. HP Connected Photo is available for Android smartphones. The Snapfish companion app is available for iPhones.
Is there an app for Window 8 phones?
HP Connected Photo is not available for Windows 8 phones. The app is available for download on any Windows 8 PC.
How can I get prints of my photos?
You can get photo prints in three ways: 1) Purchase prints directly from within the app and pick them up at any participating retailer in the U.S., 2) Purchase prints for home delivery at snapfish.com in North America, 3) Print your photos on your local printer or to any web-connected printer.
How do I sign into Facebook?
Click the Facebook tile and then sign in. If you do not have a Facebook account, click create an account and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the account is created, you can sign into Facebook photos.
How do I access my local photos?
Click the Local Photos tile on the HP Connected Photo home page to access your local photos. The app provides you with access to the photos in your “Pictures” directory.
Can I print my photos from my local printer?
Yes, when viewing the photo, click the “print” button within the app. It’s that simple.
How do I sync the mobile photos from my phone to my PC?
Start by downloading one of the following apps depending on which device you’re using:
- Android phone or tablet - Download HP Connected Photo from the Google Play store.
- iPhone or iPad - Download the Snapfish app from Apple App Store.
- For Android tablets within HP Connected Photo, you can capture photos using the camera button at the top left corner of the app home page (not the system camera button), and the photos will be uploaded to your Snapfish account automatically.
- For Android phones within HP Connected Photo, you can sync your mobile photos in either of the following two ways:
- Use the in-app camera button that is on the top left corner of the app home page.
- Open the auto upload function. You can enable or disable this function within Settings.
Where can I see the mobile photos on Snapfish?
Access mobile photos in your Snapfish account from any of these albums: Uploads from my Android Tablet, or from Uploads from my Android phone, or from Mobile Uploads albums on Snapfish.
Intel, Core and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.