HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
Introducing the World’s Smallest InkJet All-In-One Printer1 for home
Compact and wireless, this affordable printer is designed to fit your space and life.
Learn how with the help from Connor Lee Pritchard
© 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
1. Based on comparison of the dimensions of worldwide inkjet all-in-one printers for home <$250 as of September 2015. Dimensions 425 mm x 177.8 mm x 137 mm (W x D x H) and volume of 9.79 x 106 cubic millimeters. For details, see hp.com/go/smallestAiOclaims.
2. Local printing requires mobile device and printer be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting
3. App download required for printer setup. HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
4. Full list of supported operating systems and printers at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640?openCLC=true. Wi-Fi Direct printing: Mobile device needs to be connected to Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Details at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®
5. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640. General mobile printing, In-OS mobile printing & Print from a variety of mobile devices: For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
6. In draft mode after first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims.
Requires All-in-One Printer Remote app download. Full list of supported operating systems and printers at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640?openCLC=true. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640
Color photo for illustration purposes only – borderless printing not available for printer.
AirPrint is a trademark of Apple Inc.