- With HP StoreEasy 3000 Storage you get a new breed of efficient, secure and highly available NAS gateways to easily address the file and application storage for SANs. For large to medium business, and branch office SAN environments you can easily and economically support large numbers of users and accommodate their demands to store growing volumes of files such as business documents, images, audio files, and videos.
With security built-in you can make sure that your users’ data is protected and available to them when and where they want to access it. Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself, reducing the cost and complexity of connecting and external endpoint protection server.
Built on Windows Storage Server 2012 you can provide users with a highly available solution so that their data is always ready when they need it.
Efficiently Enhance Your Enterprise Resources While Saving Money
- The StoreEasy 3000 systems support large numbers of users concurrently accessing their files, thanks to a high performance file serving controller and a range of drive media.
- Increase capacity use with the included non-intrusive data deduplication that provides an average 50-60% in space savings.
- Leverage advanced data management to automatically enhance resource use, enable compliance with data retention policies, and apply added protection to sensitive files.
- Consolidate multiple workloads and IT services in a single platform with included support for a broad range of file access protocols, Microsoft Hyper-V and SQL Server application storage, iSCSI block access, and IT infrastructure services such as print, DNS, and DHCP.
- Reduce your branch office WAN usage by automatically caching frequently accessed corporate data center files with Hosted BranchCache.
Security is Built-in with Onboard Data Protection
- Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself – reducing the cost and complexity you may otherwise incur by having to connect an external endpoint protection server.
- Prevent against the loss of your users data with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and support for agent based backup software for highly secure and efficient policy driven backup.
- Protect your users’ data while it is at rest with file system encryption and while it is being transferred with SMB 3.0 encryption and signing.
Highly Available, Reliable and Robust Platform
- Increase uptime of the system with such standard features as constant health monitoring, clustering, mirrored OS disks, redundant fans and power, advanced memory protection and a three year onsite parts and labor warranty for the system, and one year of telephone support for the software.
- Confidently deploy large storage volumes to simplify your storage provisioning tasks thanks to improved file system self-healing, file system online analysis, and greatly minimized downtime for corruption correction.
- Built on Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 for reliability and ease-of-use.
- 900GB Raw Internal SAS
- 0GB Useable
- Two included drives come with OS preinstalled
- Designed to utilize external array/SAN storage for user capacity
- Drive description:
- (2) SFF SAS
- Included for pre-installed OS.
- Drive type:
- (2) 450 GB 6G 15K LFF Dual-port SAS
- 450 GB 6G 15K SFF Dual-port SAS
- (1) Intel® Xeon® Quad Core E5-2609 (2.4GHz)
- Processor cache:
- 10MB L3
- Memory type:
- 16 GB DDR3 Registered (RDIMM) with ECC Capabilities
- Storage controller:
- (1) Smart Array P420i/1GB FBWC
- Storage expansion options:
- Attach to 3PAR StorServ, EVA P6000, P9000 or P2000 arrays
- Expansion slots:
- Network controller:
- (1) 1Gb 331FLR Ethernet Adapter
- Number of users:
- 400 - 25000
- Management features:
- Windows Server Manager and SMI-S provider storage management, iLO4
- Availability features:
- RAID protected drives for mirrored OS, redundant power and cooling
- Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Form factor:
- HP StoreEasy 3830 Gateway Storage with 2 x 450GB SFF HDDs (RAID 1 mirrored pair) running WSS2012 Standard Edition in 2U rack mount platform
- Warranty - year(s) (parts/labor/onsite):
Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to New Zealand only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.
Open menu: Select another location or language-Close menu: Select another location or language New Zealand