- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- You are under constant pressure to deliver more with less, even in the face of declining budgets and spending constraints – while your IT department requires higher performing systems for their more demanding workloads. You need an affordable UNIX server that you can install quickly and justify easily.
The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server is the economical and easy way to boost performance in your mission-critical data center or remote office, compared to the previous 2U Integrity servers.
With compact scaling you can run entry-class UNIX workloads with outstanding performance and scalability. Out-of-the-box savings lowers your TCO with performance, floor space and energy efficiencies.
State-of-the-art management tools help you simplify administration, ease serviceability, enable remote management, and improve overall IT staff productivity—and the 2U rx2800 i2 Server integrates seamlessly into existing rack infrastructures.
- Intel Itanium 9300 series processors
- DDR3 memory
- Integrated Lights-Out3 (iLO3)
- Greater capacity
- Expanded scalability
- NEBS Level 3 Certification
Compact scaling - run entry-class UNIX workloads with outstanding performance and scalability
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server gives you up to 9x performance boost compared to legacy Integrity Servers in a 2U footprint, with 2x more CPU performance, quad-core Intel® Itanium® 9300 processors, 3x more memory, and 2x I/O slots, plus 2x GbE NICs.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server offers twice the flexibility you need to accommodate diverse and future requirements with dual-core or quad-core processors, up to 384 GB memory, and up to 4.8 TB storage, and 6 PCIe I/O slots.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server offers always-on resiliency with built-in continuity, resiliency, and availability features running HP-UX 11i v3 keeps your business running without interruption.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 is Server is NEBS Level 3 certified with optional –48 Vdc power supplies that enable equipment operability in network facility environments.
Out-of-the-box cost savings with lower TCOs and greater energy efficiency.
- With the HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server you reduce your solution acquisition costs: hardware, OS, and support by up to 58% less cost vs. rx6600 (8c to 8c) and 28% less cost vs. rx2660 (4c to 4c). Reduce OS licensing fees using HP-UX with up to 50% lower price per core than earlier Integrity Servers.
- Reduce power consumption with the first UNIX rackmount server to earn ENERGY STAR® compliance. Thermal Logic Technologies on the rx2800 i2 server also provide intelligent power and cooling, and the fully N+N redundant high-efficiency power supplies support power metering and capping.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server saves data center costs by reducing your floor space that allows 20 servers per 42U rack instead of 5 servers, compared to similarly performing rx6600. Save $62.50 per square foot (for typical IT installation per IDC).
- With the rx2800 i2 Server you can avoid switching costs with familiar, easy to deploy form factor that fast tracks your upgrade process. The 2U form factor is well-suited for a variety of deployments and applications. Reduce need to switch platforms or disrupt IT work processes.
Operational excellence - increase productivity with state-of-the-art management tools
- The HP Integrity 2800 i2 Server with HP Insight Control featuring iLO 3 enables administrators to proactively manage HP Integrity server health, deploy servers quickly, reduce power consumption and control Integrity servers remotely from outside the data center.
- Easy-to read front panel saves administrators time, and eases serviceability. The new HP System Insight display is a slide-out system diagnostics display that makes it easy to find troubleshooting information at the front of the server.
- The HP Integrity 2800 i2 Server Converged Infrastructure approach is delivered through a common architectural framework, based on a standard set of components and management tools.
- Processor family:
- Intel® Itanium ® 9300 series
- Number of processors:
- 2 or 1
- Processor core available:
- 4 or 2
- Processor cache:
- 10 MB L3
- 16 MB L3
- 20 MB L3
- Processor speed:
- 1.73 GHz
- Graphic card:
- PCIe 2D graphics card
- Form factor (fully configured):
- Memory, maximum:
- 384 GB
- Memory type:
- Expansion slots:
- Max support of 6 IO slots with two 3-slot PCIe riser cards. Choice of two riser cards: 3-slot PCIe riser card (one full-length/half-height x8 speed/x16 connector slot, and two half-length/full-height x4 speed/x8 connector slots), and 2-slot PCIe riser card (one full-length/full-height x8 speed/x16 connector slot, and one half-length/full-height x8 speed/x16 connector slot). Minimum of one riser card, max. of two.
- Drive description:
- (8) SFF SAS and/or
- (8) SFF SSD
- Power supply type:
- Hot plug redundant power supply
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 482 x 680 x 86 cm
- 28 kg
- Three year warranty with next business day on site
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to New Zealand only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.