- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 3600 SI Switch Series
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- The HP 3600 SI Switch Series delivers intelligent, resilient performance, security, and reliability for robust switching at the enterprise network edge. The series consists of Fast Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ switches, with features that can accommodate large enterprise and SMB applications.
Secure, resilient connectivity, as well as the latest traffic-prioritization technologies, enhance converged networks. The switches are designed for improved flexibility and scalability.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
- Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
- Powerful QoS feature: supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and WRED
- Traffic policing: supports Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate
- Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
- Remote configuration and management: enables configuration and management through a secure Web browser or a CLI located on a remote device
- Manager and operator privilege levels: provides read-only (operator) and read/write (manager) access on CLI and Web browser management interfaces
- Command authorization: leverages HWTACACS to link a custom list of CLI commands to an individual network administrator's login; also provides an audit trail
- Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS
- IPv6: Telnet: for allowing CLI access via IPv6. SNMP: for IPv6 switch management. DNS: for IPv6 host management. DHCP: for auto IPv6 address configuration of a switch.
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers
- Gigabit Ethernet uplinks: are dual-personality ports for either 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC SFP connectivity for increased connectivity flexibility
- High-density access: provides up to 48 fixed 10/100BASE-T PoE or non-PoE ports in a Layer 2 or Layer 3 switch
- Nonblocking performance: up to 17.6 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 13.1 million pps throughput
- Gigabit Ethernet interface: provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck
- Hardware-based wirespeed access control lists: feature-rich ACL implementation helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to New Zealand only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.