- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
WLAN Access Points
HP Mobility Integrated Services Access Point Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- HP MSM313 Access Point integrate a full-featured MultiService Mobility Access Point and MultiService Mobility Controller in a single turnkey unit. They are used to create easy-to-use public/guest Internet access (hotspot) services.
The zero-configuration service interface adapts to client device configuration settings. Bandwidth management creates multiple service tiers and provides users with fair access to bandwidth.
The access points provide secure user authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), enabling a wide range of free or fee-based service models. They support HTML and IEEE 802.1X login, and provide interfaces for centralized AAA, captive portal, and billing functions, allowing large multilocation networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- SpectraLink voice priority (SVP) support: prioritizes SpectraLink voice IP packets sent from a SpectraLink NetLink SVP server to SpectraLink wireless voice handsets to help ensure excellent voice quality
- Wireless: - L2/L3/L4 classification: IEEE 802.1p VLAN priority, SpectraLink SVP, DiffServ, VTP/TCP, and Post. - Wi-Fi MultiMedia (WMM), IEEE 802.11e EDCF, and Service-Aware priority assigned by VSC. - Maximum VoIP call capacity: 12 active calls on IEEE 802.11a/b/g.
- Network management: - Fully manageable using HP PCM 3.0 AU1 and HP Mobility Manager 3.0 AU2. - SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, MIB-II with Traps, and RADIUS Authentication Client MIB (RFC 2618). - Embedded HTML management tool with secure access (SSL and VPN). - Scheduled configuration and firmware upgrades from central server.
- Diagnostic: - Client event log records association, authentication, and DHCP events. - Packet capture tool for Ethernet and IEEE 802.11 interfaces (PCAP format). - Data rate matrix.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location
- All-in-one simplicity: The HP MSM313 Access Point combine a full-featured access point and Guest Access control feature in a single easy-to-deploy enclosure that is ideally suited for public hotspot networks and small enterprise deployments.
- Award-winning public/guest Internet access service: The MSM313 Access Point provide high-speed guest Internet access for up to 25 patrons, guests, and partners. Guest access can be segmented from corporate applications. Easy, Web-based login via a captive, customized portal andzero-configuration service adapts to any client device's IP address and Web proxy settings.
- Rock-solid security: Security policies based on user credentials (IEEE 802.1X/EAP), hardware identifiers (MAC address and WEP key), or HTML login are enforced at the network edge to safeguard network integrity. A Standards-based RADIUS interface provides remote authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) system integration and hardware-assisted encryption using WPA2/AES (IEEE 802.11i), WPA/RC4, and/or WEP. There is a built-in firewall for secure connection to the Internet.
- High-performance, multiservice networking: The MSM313 Access Point can deliver multiple services simultaneously: networking policies tailored for Quality of Service (QoS), authentication, encryption, bandwidth allocation, and VLANs based on user, device, or application identity. End-to-end QoS based on TOS/DiffServ, IEEE 802.1p, and TCP/UDP port. IEEE 802.11e Wireless MultiMedia (WMM) and SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP) provide voice performance.
- Rich management features: Activity statistics support per-user billing by data volume and elapsed session time. There is also integrated support for leading third-party hotspot billing services.The self-healing configuration automatically adjusts to changes in the RF environment. The series provides advanced IP networking capabilities, including Adaptive NAT, SMTP redirect, and DHCP services for transparent application support.
- Choice of IEEE 802.11i, WPA2, or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic
- Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering: when enabled, prevents communication between wireless devices associated with the same access point
- IEEE 802.1X: provides port-based user authentication with support for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) MD5, TLS, TTLS, and PEAP with choice of AES, TKIP, and static or dynamic WEP encryption for protecting wireless traffic between authenticated clients and the access point
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to New Zealand only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.