Better patient care, compliance, and collaboration
The HP Medical Archive solution is an industry-specific, long-term, multi-tier archival system that delivers high availability and fast, reliable access to medical content. It interfaces with PACS imaging systems to improve patient care, and collaboration. HP Medical Archive solution helps healthcare providers, hospitals, and imaging clinics reduce the long-term cost of managing medical imagery by consolidation of multiple imaging sources to lower-cost media, facilitation of compliance with data privacy, protection, and retention requirements.
- Cost reduction from automatically migrating data to low-cost storage
- Policy-based retention and access for compliance
- Real-time collaboration with cross-facility data sharing between PACS systems
- High availability and continuous access without performance impact
- WORM storage for securing, retrieval and disposal of patient information
St. Joseph's Medical Center and HP
As a leading provider of healthcare in New Jersey, St. Joseph's has leveraged HP Medical Archive technology along with the expertise of Comport Consulting to deliver enhanced patient care.