High-performance, cost-effective archiving solutions
HP Archiving Solutions provide a centrally managed platform for retaining structured and unstructured data. Policy-based retention and disposal and fast, accurate search and retrieval enable rapid e-discovery to help your company meet regulatory, legal and corporate governance requirements. HP Archiving Solutions retain data types across your organization—from images to emails—and by allowing you to consolidate and retire data efficiently, helps reduce your data center footprint, repurpose infrastructure and improve application performance.
- Rapid search and retrieval for low cost e-discovery
- Policy-based retention and disposal of enterprise-wide data for compliance
- Storage optimization for smaller footprint and infrastructure reuse
- Easy, secure access for productivity, business insight and customer service
- More efficient backup and recovery and better application performance
How Brunel University achieved regulatory compliance
Brunel University west of London, is using an HP Integrated Archive Platform solution for reliability of search and storage, as well as much faster turn-around for information retrieval.
- HP Application Information OptimizerDatabase software that minimizes structured data print and maximizes information value with intelligent data management
- HP Email Archiving SoftwareAutomatic email archiving to lower administrative costs while providing regulatory compliance and e-discovery
- HP File Archiving SoftwareA policy-driven solution that archives data from Windows file servers to the HP Integrated Archive Platform
- HP Integrated Archive PlatformA highly scalable, cost-effective content archiving solution for centrally retaining unstructured data
- HP Medical Archive solutionA specialized archiving platform for retention, availability, access, privacy and protection of medical data
- HP TRIM softwareProactively and transparently capture, secure, manage and access business records according to policies