Are you being pushed to deliver applications to impatient and empowered business users while also maintaining and modernizing existing applications? Yet as you know, while speed is important, quality can impact the bottom line as never before. As the leader in quality and testing management, we know what you’re going through!
With the release of Quality Center 11.5 and additional ALM solutions, we continue our strong tradition of quality and testing management by offering the industries’ best level of automation, mobile device/application support and visibility/collaboration alternatives to help you develop and test the world’s best applications.
HP Quality Center is the proven leader in IT quality management and fully supports your quality testing center of excellence (TCoE) initiative. This scalable, unified platform for automating the delivery of secure, reliable, quality applications enables you to implement a complete IT quality management infrastructure, establish consistent, repeatable processes and apply best practices for requirements management, test management, defect management and business components. Moreover, the HP Agile Manager add-on enables you to manage agile testing, and HP Sprinter and HP Unified Functional Testing give you integrated, innovative manual and automated testing, respectively.
- HP Quality Center users have realized significant return on their investments:
- 45% reduction in quality and performance testing cost and effort
- 60% reduction in requirements management cost and effort
- 50% reduction in the cost and effort associated with fixing defects
- HP Quality Center leverages the same platform as HP Application Lifecycle Management, so expansion across the entire application lifecycle is easy transition
- HP Quality Center can be deployed in the cloud with HP Quality Center on SaaS
Scalable, on-demand solution for quality lifecycle management
HP Quality Center on Software as a Service (SaaS) provides IT organizations with a comprehensive quality assurance solution to consolidate test assets and develop end-to-end quality processes. In addition, HP Quality Center on SaaS enables faster time to value and a predictable, lower cost model while reducing the resources required to manage and maintain the solution.
Learn more about HP Quality Center on SaaS
HP Quality Center demo
See how HP Quality Center provides a web-based system for automated software quality testing and management across a wide range of application environments.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13