Rapid application problem diagnosis
HP Diagnostics software monitors application transaction health in traditional, virtualized and cloud environments—allowing quick isolation and resolution of issues. It gives you a common tool to easily collaborate across the entire application lifecycle and release higher-quality applications. HP Diagnostics software provides deep drill down into transactions from the end user through the back end. And it uniquely serves as a common tool set for pre-production and production to diagnose application performance bottlenecks quickly and improve quality.
- Monitor application transactions and quickly identify application bottlenecks
- Share application diagnostics across DevOps for analysis and quick resolution
- Automatically discover and aggregate transactions from user, server, database and back end
- Monitor application performance in HP CloudServices, MS Azure, Amazon environments
- Quickly perform root cause analysis by getting deep thread information through the click of a button
HP Diagnostics for Java and .NET -- Application Performance Management
An overview of some of the benefits of using HP Diagnostics software to monitor, analyze and solve application performance problems.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13