Rapid Application Problem DiagnosisDiagnostics software monitors application transaction health in traditional, virtualized and cloud environments—allowing quick isolation and resolution of issues. It gives you a common tool to easily collaborate across the entire application lifecycle and release higher-quality applications. Diagnostics software provides deep drill down into transactions from the end user through the back end. And it uniquely serves as a single tool set for pre-production and production to diagnose application performance bottlenecks quickly and improve quality.
- Monitor application transactions and quickly identify application bottlenecks
- Share application diagnostics across DevOps for analysis and quick resolution
- Automatically discover and aggregate transactions from user, server, database and back end
- Monitor application performance in HPE CloudServices, MS Azure, Amazon environments
- Quickly perform root cause analysis by getting deep thread information at the click of a button
Application Performance Management (APM) enables us to be aware of issues affecting applications prior to user impact. Many times we can utilize HPE Diagnostics to get a 'canary in the coal mine' warning that something bad is developing. Our application enjoyed a 9 year high in terms of availability thanks to HPE.
- IT Manager, Fortune 500 Insurance Company