Service desk standardization and best practices
HP Service Manager is scalable, robust software that’s core to the HP IT Service Management (ITSM) solution with incident, change, and other management process standardization, quality service delivery and support, and enhanced agent and end-user support. Providing a single communication hub, Service Manager enables IT to work as a single organization governed by a consistent set of processes, scaling from medium-sized environments to the large enterprise. Its robust functionality is based upon built-in ITIL® service desk best practices that enable self-service and provide controls for the cloud.
- Out-of-the-box ITIL best practices decreases time to value
- Improved process effectiveness and efficiency reduces costs
- Standardization and process controls help mitigate risk and ensure compliance
- Automated request management with end-user self-service reduces tier-one demands
- Effective delivery of services and demonstrated business value through dashboards
HP IT Service Management Catalog portal demo
See how your service desk can handle support issues and requests more quickly. Service catalogs and end-user self-service portals help automate and accelerate common IT service management (ITSM) tasks including incident management and the request fulfillment itil processes.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of the Cabinet Office.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13