Desired-state across physical, mobile, virtual devices
Radia™ Client Automation (RCA) from Persistent Systems is a desired-state manageability solution for highly complex and ever-changing enterprise client infrastructure. It enforces policy while it monitors, alerts, automates remediation, and reports on hardware, applications and OS status. You can automate management across physical or virtual clients from assessment to deployment, migration and retirement. The highly reliable solution supports key business initiatives by improving availability, security and compliance, while lowering TCO of your client architecture.
In February 2013, HP and Persistent Systems, Inc. agreed to an exclusive license for Persistent to the HP Client Automation technology. Persistent is now developing the Radia Client Automation product line, based on the original HP Client Automation products. HP is also selling the Radia Client Automation products from Persistent.
You may purchase licenses for Radia Client Automation from your HP sales representative or an authorized HP reseller.
Learn more about the Radia Client Automation product line.
- Boost efficiency with consistent management of mobile, virtual and physical client devices
- Use visibility and reporting capabilities for more productive, cost effective IT
- Keep client devices secure, compliant and protected with desired-state approach
- Be proactive instead of reactive with automated management of the client fleet
- Reduce costs on initiatives such as virtualization, cloud, green IT and migration
Brief Radia History:
- 1997 - Novadigm launches Radia
- 2004 - HP acquires Novadigm
- 2007 – Radia renamed to HP OpenView Configuration Management
- 2008 - HP OpenView Configuration Management renamed to HP Client Automation
- 2013 - HP and Persistent Systems, Inc. agree to an exclusive license for Radia Client Automation technology