HP mt41 Mobile Thin Client
HP mt41 Mobile Thin Client
End-user freedom. IT control.
Hit the road with reliable security and efficient manageability with the HP mt41 Mobile Thin Client. Connect wherever you have access to the cloud1 with this thin, light and conveniently accessible mobile device. Rest easy with multiple security features and quick access to shared data, all within an enterprise-grade durable design.
*Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Except where noted, all prices are estimated U.S. HP prices. Actual prices from other locations or websites may vary.
- Wireless access point and internet access required; sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
- WWAN is an optional feature and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- Multi-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of SW software applications available, performance will vary. AMD's numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
- For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less.
- HD content required to view HD images.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
- Mobile broadband is an optional or add-on feature and is not available in all regions. Mobile broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- The term “10/100/1000” or “Gigabit” Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
- HP Combo Lock is an optional features sold separately or as add-on feature.
- Configurations that are ENERGY STAR® qualified are identified on HP websites and on energystar.gov.
- Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.