The life of an HP Print Cartridge
Enterprise Business & Public Sector
To request for this service, click here to fill in a request form on HP's partner website. First-time customers will need to do a self-registration. Please read the Terms & Conditions below or on the form carefully before submitting a request.
HP's appointed logistics service provider will contact you to arrange a pickup schedule. The pickup will be carried out within 5 working days from your submission in general.
Terms & Conditions
- Only HP original ink and toner cartridges are collected in this program.
- Cartridges for pickup should not be damaged, refilled or remanufactured.
- Minimum pickup quantity is 20 ink cartridges or 10 toner cartridges or equivalent (2 ink cartridges = 1 toner cartridge)
- Location for pickup must be within major cities.
- Cartridges for pickup must be packed properly in bags or boxes.
- Collection is provided by HP or its designated agencies.
- Returned cartridges will be subject to verification and qualification.
- Collected cartridges that have left customers' premises will not be returned back.
- HP makes no representation about the tax consequences of Customer's use of the Service.
- HP reserves the right to ask customers to provide additional proof of purchase if necessary.
- HP reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions.
More on Recycling
For additional recycling or other environmental enquiries, please contact us.