- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Fixed Port L2 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 2530 Switch Series
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- The HP 2530 Switches Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0. The HP 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and can be manages with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure fully managed Layer 2 switches
- 10Gigabit uplinks, ACLs, EEE, traffic prioritization
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless
- Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24, and 48 port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+ and optional 10GbE uplinks.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- 48 10/100/1000 or 10/100 ports, maximum, PoE+ available, depending on model
- 2 SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 slots, 4 GbE SFP slots, 2 dual-personality ports (10/100/1000 or SFP slot), or 2 10/100/1000 ports, maximum, depending on model
- 101 Mpps, maximum, depending on model
- Switching capacity:
- 136 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 382 W
- Maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- 16 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
- Repeater MIB
- Ethernet Interface MIB
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to Singapore only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.