- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- Tackle daily business tasks with a cost-effective, fast HP LaserJet MFP. Print two-sided documents automatically. Streamline your workflow by copying, scanning, faxing and connecting securely via Ethernet networking.
- Business users with small offices who need to print two-sided documents—plus scan, copy and fax—from a cost-effective, networked MFP.
Do more with a fast MFP and two-sided printing.
- Stay productive—print at up to 26 ppm and get a first page out in as fast as 8.5 seconds.1
- Share printing resources with an Ethernet-connected MFP.
- Tackle multiple-page documents and two-sided prints with the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Fax directly to and from a PC, and control fax access with assigned PINs.
Create high-quality documents in multiple sizes.
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP LaserJet print cartridges.
- Achieve improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.
- Handle multiple media sizes and types with a 10-sheet priority tray and the 250-sheet paper tray.
Streamline workflow with easy-to-use controls.
- Simplify printing tasks with an intuitive control panel and LCD. Produce one-sided copies of two-sided IDs.
- Easily find and purchase cartridge replacements with HP SureSupply2, and install them in a snap.
- Use embedded HP tools for easy MFP configuration, operation and maintenance.
Minimise your environmental impact.
- Reduce your impact on the environment, and use up to 50 percent less paper with two-sided printing.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly5.
- Save energy and space with a compact, ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP.
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Multitasking supported:
- Print speed black:
Normal: Up to 25 ppm
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 8000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
500 to 2000
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology:
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5
- HP postscript level 3 emulation
- 2-line LCD (text) display
- Processor speed:
- 500 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor:
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
(May require a firmware upgrade to be HP ePrint or AirPrint™ compatible, download at http://www.hp.com/go/support)
- Additional information about Eco:
- Wireless capability:
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 10/100 Ethernet port
- 1 RJ -11 (Fax)
- 1 RJ-11 (Phone only)
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Connectivity, optional:
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Windows XP (32-bit) (SP 2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6
- Power PC G4, G5, or Intel Core Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 300 MB free hard disk space
- CD/DVD-ROM or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems
Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6
Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SuSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
- Memory card compatibility:
- Memory, standard:
- 128 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 128 MB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 250-sheet input tray, 1-sheet priority tray, 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling input, optional:
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 100-sheet output bin
- Paper handling output, optional:
- Maximum output capacity (sheets):
- Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing:
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4; A5; B5 (JIS); C5; DL; 16k; envelopes
- Media sizes, custom:
- Priority Tray: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; 250-sheet Tray 2: 76 x 187 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (heavy, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), envelopes, transparencies, labels, postcards
- Media weight, supported:
- Tray 1, priority tray, output bin: 60 to 163 g/m²
- Media weights, supported ADF:
- 60 to 75 g/m²
- Scanner type:
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format:
- JPEG, TIF, BMP, GIF, PDF, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum:
- 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum:
- 216 x 356 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum:
- 102 x 127 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4)
Up to 15 ppm (b&w, color)
(Up to 15 ppm (b&w, color) scan speed from ADF. Actual speeds vary according to the complexity of the document.)
- Duplex ADF scanning:
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Scan input modes:
- Front control panel scan, Copy or Fax buttons, scanning via HP LaserJet Scan (Windows®), HP Director (Macintosh) or TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software.
- Copy speed (normal)
Black: Up to 25 cpm
(Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document.)
- Copy resolution (black text):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings:
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum:
- Up to 99 copies
- Fax transmission speed
3 sec per page
(Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will increase the transmission time.)
- Fax memory:
- Up to 400 pages
- Fax resolution:
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled)
- Speed dials, maximum number:
- Up to 120 numbers (119 group dials)
- Broadcast locations:
- 119 locations
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 5.4 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 2.9 A
- Power consumption
445 watts (Printing), 325 watts (Copying), 4.7 watts (Ready), 0.2 watts (Off)
(Power reported is highest values measured for all product models using all standard voltages. Values are based on preliminary data, see http://www.hp.com/go/ljm1530_regulatory for current information.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32.5º C
- Operating humidity range:
- 30 to 70% RH
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)
- 51 dB(A)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 441 x 343 x 373 mm
- 11.7 kg
- Package weight:
- 14.7 kg
- What's in the box
- HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP, power cord(s), phone cord(s), 250-sheet input tray, output tray, introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge, control panel overlay, ADF input support, CDs containin gdevice software and electronic User's Guide, Getting Started Guide, Support flyer, Ferrite with flyer, Warranty Guide (where applicable), USB cable.
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable.
- Replacement cartridges
HP LaserJet Print Cartridge 78A CE278A (yield 2100 pages)
(Declared yield based on ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair), plus 2 Years Extended Support
• Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.[eco01]
• Reduce energy use with Instant-on Copy.[eco02]
• Reduce clutter and waste—scan, store and share documents digitally.
[eco01]Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
[eco02]Compared with products that use cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) copying.
• Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- Quick links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to Singapore only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.