- For Home
- For Business
- A powerful, large-volume, professional-quality and wide paper size ranged colour printer. Enjoy ease and efficiency with intuitive integration and management tools. Reduce overhead and environment impact with energy and material-saving features.
- Workgroup or fleet printing of wide-format color documents using a desktop-sized printer with increased paper capacity and limited IT intervention.
Enable colour printing from postcards to posters.
- Print on a wide variety of paper sizes – from 3 x 5-inch postcards to 12.6 x 17.72-inch SRA3 media.
- Produce high-volume print jobs without frequent paper changes, with a paper capacity up to 2,350 sheets1.
- Improve efficiency with a printer that automatically recognizes paper size and type for best printing results – increase efficiency and versatility with automatic two-sided printing2.
Ensure great colour prints and uncompromised speed.
- Print documents rapidly – up to 30ppm letter/A4.
- Get consistent print quality automatically on text, images and graphics with HP EasyColor and HP ImageREt.
- Achieve sharp contrast and vivid colors with the high-gloss toner in Orginal HP LaserJet print cartridges.
- Use Original HP LaserJet print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner to get sharp, black text, precise drawings and vibrant images from a broad color gamut. HP LaserJet recommends ColorLok® paper for best printing results.
Count on a printer that is easy to use and manage.
- Print from anywhere, anytime, with a smartphone, notebook PC or other mobile devices, using HP ePrint3.
- Easily integrate enterprise-ready gigabit networking and robust security options into your printing fleet.
- Supervise printing fleets remotely using intuitive management tools. Control color printing usage and costs.
- Print quickly and easily with walk-up USB. Plus, keep data safe with HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk4.
- Print quickly and conveniently – no need for a PC – with a walk-up USB port. Just plug in a USB drive and print. HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk ensures that your sensitive data is protected by encryption.
Minimize your environmental impact.
- Reduce packaging waste with pre-installed toner cartridges – with no boxes, wrappers or manuals.
- Reduce environmental impact and use up to 50% less paper with two-sided printing2.
- Get free and easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly5.
- Reduce the environmental impact of excess shipping materials with HP ClearView packaging6.
1 Optional 500-sheet paper tray and 3x500-sheet paper tray are available and sold separately for the n and dn models.
2 Automatic two-sided printing is available on the dn and xh models only.
3 Expected availability late 2010. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device and may require a firmware upgrade. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
4 Optional HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk is available and sold separately for the n and dn models.
5 Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 49 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
6 HP ClearView Packaging is available on the hx model only.
- Print speed black:
- Normal:Up to 30 ppm
- Print speed color:
Normal:Up to 30 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 10 sec
Color: As fast as 10 sec
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 120,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 2500 to 10,000
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 800 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v1.4)
- 4-line LCD (color graphics)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
- Wireless capability:
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000, IPv6, BiDi
- 1 EIO
- Connectivity, optional:
- Compatible HP Jetdirect Print Servers: HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPsec Print Server J7961G, HP Jetdirect 690n IPv6/IPsec 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8007G, HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A, 802.11b/g wireless LAN, other networking accessories. For more information on HP networking solutions visit http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirect
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP SP2 or higher, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008; OS Compatible hardware system requirements, see http://www.microsoft.com system requirements; 220 MB available hard disk space;
Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher; Operating System compatible hardware system requirements, see: http://www.apple.com; 150 MB free hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 8 through the HP Universal Print Driver (for more information go to h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c03365145), Windows 7 through the HP Universal Print Driver (for more information go to h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c03737332), Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64, Windows XP Media Center, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000
- Mac OS X v10.3, v10.4, v10.5, v10.6
- Linux (see hplip.net)
- Memory, standard:
- 1 GB
- Memory, maximum:
- 1 GB
- Hard disk:
- Standard, 8 GB
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2, 500-sheet input tray 3
- Paper handling input, optional:
- 500-sheet input tray (add up to 2) or 3 x 500-sheet paper feeder and stand
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 300-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A3; A4; A5; B4 (JIS); B5; B5 (JIS); C5; DL; SRA3
- Media sizes, custom:
- Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 320 x 470 mm; tray 2, 3, optional tray 4, 5, 6: 148 x 211 to 297 x 432 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (extra heavy, glossy, heavy, heavy glossy, high gloss images, intermediate, light, plain, recycle, tough), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies
- Supported media weight:
- Tray 1: 60 to 220 g/m²; tray 2, 3, optional tray 4, 5, 6: 60 to 120 g/m² plain papers, up to 160 g/m² coated papers
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 27º C
- Operating humidity range:
- 30 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 544 x 586 x 465 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 840 x 975 x 465 mm
- 53.3 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 995 x 767 x 822 mm
- Package weight:
- 85 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP Color LaserJet CP5525n printer
- Print cartridges (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- HP Color LaserJet 500-sheet Paper Tray 3
- CDs containing device software and electronic User’s Guide
- Documentation (including Getting Started Guides)
- power cord
- Minimum one-year, next-day, on-site warranty
Rate & Review HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Printer
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to Singapore only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.