- For Home
- For Business
HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M602dn (CE992A)
- SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER
S$ 2,429Thank you for selecting an HP ePreferred Partner. Please select "BUY NOW" to leave the HP website and continue to the selected Partner site.
- Share this printer with workgroups to cut costs and boost productivity. Tackle everyday printing needs, influence print habits, and control printer access with customised printing policies and secure pull printing.
- Ideal for workgroups that require high-volume document printing, advanced network management, and security features.
Heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed
- Print at rapid speeds of up to 52 ppm on a variety of paper types. Plus, you can now print from the sleep mode quicker than before, thanks to Instant-on Technology.1
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer using 4-line colour control panel and 10-key pad, and get quick prints from a flash drive.
- Produce high print volumes with low maintenance.Additional 1 x 500-sheet paper tray with automatic two-sided printing, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and optional paper capacity up to 3,100 sheets.2
- Replace toner cartridges easily, and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
Outstanding energy and paper savings
- Cut energy by up to 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers.3 Reduce energy use even more, using HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology – built-in intelligence that turns the printer on or off in response to changes in network activity.4
- Get centralised access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console.5
- Trim paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.2
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners.6
Secure printing with minimal intervention
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control.7
- Efficiently manage security in environments with many devices with HP Web Jetadmin. HP EcoSmart Console and Fleet deliver real-time performance information and end-to-end solutions. Add new printers without hassle with HP Universal Print Driver.
- Expand your network without compromising security. The IPv6 protocol lets you easily expand network of IP addresses while IPSec security provides fast authentication. Plus protecting data by requiring PIN for retrieval.
- Manage compliance and security issues across your business using the HP Imaging and Printing Security Center.
Extend capabilities and print from mobile devices.
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers using HP FutureSmart Firmware, and do more with your investment.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.8
- Use the Hardware Integration pocket to house and integrate new solutions.9
- Print files using your USB storage accessory without sending them from our computer with walk-up USB printing.
1 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
2 Automatic two-sided printing is only available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602dn and M602x printers. The Automatic Twosided Printing Accessory may be purchased separately for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602n Printer. Additional 1 x 500-sheet paper tray available only on the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602x Printer.
3 Energy data used to calculate savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method vs. a majority of worldwide top-selling competitive models < $2,299 as of March 2011 using data reported in energystar.gov and eu_energystar.org as of July 2011. Data extended to one year. Actual results may vary.
4 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Actual power usage may vary.
5 Expected availability late 2011. May require a firmware upgrade.
6 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
7 HP Access Control must be purchased separately.
8 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Some HP LaserJet products will require a firmware upgrade.
9 Solutions deployed through the hardware integration pocket may require additional purchase.
- Print speed black:
- Normal:Up to 50 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 225,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 3000 to 15,000
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 800 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e (HP PCL 5e driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability:
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible)
- 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection)
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 HIP (for 3rd party connection)
- Connectivity, optional:
- 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (Station mode), other networking accessories
- HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server (available early 2012)
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or higher), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2; 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com;
Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7; 150 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see: http://www.apple.com
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (see System Administrator’s Guide at hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab for latest support)
- Novell (see novell.com/iprint for latest support)
- Linux (see hplip.net)
- UNIX (see hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, and hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software)
- SAP device types (see hp.com/go/sap/drivers and hp.com/go/sap/print)
- Memory, standard:
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 1 GB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 500-sheet input tray 2, Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing
- Paper handling input, optional:
- Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette (for tray 2 position only), optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray (add up to 4 additional trays for up to 3600-sheet input capacity), optional 75-sheet envelope feeder
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 500-sheet output bin; 100-sheet rear output bin
- Paper handling output, optional:
- Optional 500-sheet stacker, optional 500-sheet stapler-stacker, optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox
- Duplex printing:
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported:
- Multipurpose tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 16K, Dpostcard (JIS), executive (JIS), RA4, 10 x 15 cm, envelope (DL ISO, C5 ISO, C6 ISO, B5 ISO); Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: executive (JIS), A4, A5, RA4, B5 (JIS), 16K; optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: A4
- Media sizes, custom:
- Multipurpose tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm; Optional Custom media cassette: 102 x 148 to 170 x 282 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light); envelopes; labels; cardstock; transparencies; shelf edge labels; user-defined
- Supported media weight:
- Multipurpose tray 1: 60 to 200 g/m²; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette, optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: 60 to 120 g/m²; Optional Envelope feeder: 75 to 105g/m²; Duplexer: 60 to 120 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 100 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
820 watts (Printing), 21 watts (Ready), 5.5 watts (Sleep), 1.0 watt (Auto-Off), 0.3 watts (Manual-Off)
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages; this will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption in Auto-Off mode depends on customer network switch capability, user configuration and network activity. Off-mode power may vary while checking network packets for print jobs.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32ºC
- Operating humidity range:
- 10 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 415 x 508 x 398 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 415 x 768 x 398 mm
- 26.3 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 588 x 633 x 499 mm
- Package weight:
- 30.1 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602dn printer
- Right-angled power cord
- Software and documentation on CD-ROM
- HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~10,000 pages)
- Getting Started Guide
- Support flyer
- HP ePrint flyer
- Warranty Guide (where applicable)
- Cable included:
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- 3 Years Next Business Day Hardware Support
- Eco Highlights
• Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer On when you need it, Off when you don’t.[eco01]
• Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
• Free, convenient cartridge recycling in 54 countries.
[eco01]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
• Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M602dn
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to Singapore only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.