- For Home
- For Business
Office Black and White Laser Printers
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401n (CZ195A)
This item was added to the cart
S$ 529 Inc. GST
Find a local Store or call
1800 278 0182 (Singapore only)
- SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER
S$ 529Thank you for selecting an HP ePreferred Partner. Please select "BUY NOW" to leave the HP website and continue to the selected Partner site.
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Optimize your day-to-day workflow. Print on the go with mobile printing options, and share office printing resources on a network. Take advantage of fast print speeds.
- Printing professional-quality documents at a great value, with outstanding networking and paper-saving features.
Enhanced productivity—increased mobility
- Print from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint.1
- Share printing resources with an Ethernet network.
- Boost productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm A4 and 35 ppm letter.2
- Reload paper less often with up to 250-sheet paper capacity.
Easy to install, easy to use
- Install your printer fast—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.3
- Operate your printer with ease, using the 2-line display.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges and reorder with HP SureSupply.4
- Easily control your print environment with market-leading management tools.
Professional-quality output for a great value
- Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Depend on a printer with a 50,000-page recommended monthly page volume—the ideal fit for reliable printing.
- Save money by saving energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology powers your printer up and down automatically.5
- Save time with easy-to-install Original HP cartridges, and save more with high-capacity cartridges.6
Reduced environmental impact
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.5
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.7
- Reduce packaging waste—Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges ship in the printer.
1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
2 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
3 Not available on all models. Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
4 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
5 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings.
6 HP 80X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; must be purchased separately.
7 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
- Print speed black:
- Normal:Up to 33 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8 sec
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 50,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 750 to 3000
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 800 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 5e, HP PCL 6, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, direct PDF (v 1.7) printing
- 2-line LCD (text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability:
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port;
Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 500 MB hard disk; CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network
- Compatible operating systems:
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
- Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher)
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux (5.0, 6.0), OpenSUSE Linux (11.3, 11.4), Fedora (14, 15), Ubuntu (10.04, 10.10, 11.04), Debian (5.0, 6.0 and HPUX11i)
- Memory, standard:
- 128 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 128 MB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 50-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 250-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling input, optional:
- Optional third 500-sheet tray
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 150-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS)
- Media sizes, custom:
- Multipurpose tray: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; tray 2 and optional 500-sheet tray 3: 105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (plain, Green mode, light, heavy, bond, color, letterhead, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough); envelopes; labels; transparencies, cardstock
- Supported media weight:
- Tray 1: 60 to 163 g/m² (straight through paper path for special media); tray 2, optional 500-sheet tray 3: 60 to 120 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption
570 watts (Printing), 7.3 watts (Ready), 6.2 watts (Sleep), 0.1 watts (Off)
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.)
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32.5ºC
- Operating humidity range:
- 30 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 364.6 x 368 x 267.5 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 364.6 x 633.4 x 308.4 mm (multipurpose tray and foldup cover extended, tray 2 extended to legal-size)
- 10.1 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 430 x 330 x 480 mm
- Package weight:
- 13.3 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n
- HP 80A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2700 pages)
- Installation guide, Getting Started guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- power cord
- USB cable (AP only)
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable (AP only); No, please purchase USB cable separately (EMEA, Americas)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair), plus 2 Years Extended Support
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401n
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to Singapore only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.