Benefit from HP’s innovation on key areas of the Integrity and HP-UX portfolio.
With the HP-UX 11i v3 March 2015 release you can:
- Increase uptime with the dynamic online adjustment of virtual I/O delete , providing adjustment within a VM or vPar, maximizing virtualized I/O resources to VMs & vPars, and responding to changes in workload I/O demand
- Achieve faster reboot times with Soft Reboot supported for server blades, Superdome 2 and VSPs by now adding support for: instant capacity (iCAP), HP-UX vPars and Integrity VM v6, and removing restrictions on active USB and graphics
- Improve high availability for your virtualized environment with Serviceguard support for HP-UX vPars and Integrity VM v6.
- Improve Java real-world performance and usage with: optimized Java Virtual Machine, tuned kernel and garbage collection, effective load balancing, improved Java APIs and updated performance analysis tools
- Improve efficiencies with significantly reduced memory overhead –for your large vPar and VM v6 configurations*
- Enhance your performance for applications running in large Integrity VM v6 configurations *
- Ensure your critical virtualization workloads operate on the best resources leveraging SAN isolation to retain your I/O allocations throughout online VMmigrations
- Simplify management with GUI support for mobility and transformation and full global workload management for vPars v6
- Improve your capacity planning by identifying servers greater than 5 years old or with poor power consumption-to-performance ratio.
- Connect safely and securely to the world with increased security from OpenSSL version 1.0.1j and application confirmation to the latest FIPS 140-2 standards, protecting against recent vulnerabilities, meeting requirements and providing the latest new features such as new ciphers and digests
- Increase performance, resiliency and reliability while simplifying management with the new HP 6125XLG Ethernet10/40 Gb Blade Switch and its Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF), HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) and fully converged fabric support (released January 2015)
- Future-proof your infrastructure with lower costs and power consumption, increased performance and reduced latency with the new HP Ethernet 10Gb Adapter for Integrity Servers (released February 2015)
- Gain peace-of-mind with a long HP-UX 11i v3 & Integrity standard support life, extended to at least 2025
Learn more with Leverage the value of HP-UX 11i v3 technical white paper.