- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- Don't you want to manage your B-series hardware seamlessly?
HP B-series SAN Network Advisor (NA) Software and HP B-series Data Center Fabric Manager (DCFM) Software provide comprehensive management of data center fabrics -- including configuration, monitoring, and management of all B-series Directors, Switches and HBAs.
HP B-series SAN Network Advisor Software uses an intelligent dashboard that presents an at-a-glance summary of all discovered B-series and third-party IP devices, including inventory and event summary information. It provides support for Fibre Channel (FC) SANs with configuration, zoning, and visualization capabilities, including HBA, storage, SAN fabric, and Layer 2 switch topology views.
HP B-series DCFM Software provides management of multiple 4 Gb and 8 Gb B-series Directors, Switches, and HBAs.
By measuring and displaying network performance, and provides the essential functions for efficiently configuring, monitoring, and dynamic provisioning SAN fabrics.
- HP B-series SAN Network Advisor Software
Simplified Network Management
- HP B-series SAN Network Advisor Software and HP B-series Data Center Fabric Manager Software present an at-a-glance summary of all discovered B-series devices, including inventory and event summary information used to identify problem areas and help prevent network downtime.
- Features a very fine-grain Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) mechanism that gives different network administrators complete control over their environments. All actions are audited, so organizations can examine historical logs to see which administrator made what change—and when the change was made.
- Utilizes an easy-to-use Device Configuration wizard to configure and manage dynamically updated groups of devices. Using this feature, network administrators can manage software images and perform multi-switch management.
Designed to Support High Availability Networking
- HP B-series SAN Network Advisor Software and HP B-series Data Center Fabric Manager Software help you reduce network downtime through capabilities such as real-time and historical performance monitoring, traffic analysis, fault isolation, change management, and policy-driven remedial actions.
- Proactive alerts with real-time logging, diagnostic, and fault isolation capabilities help resolve issues before they impact service level agreements (SLAs).
- Tracks device configuration changes through the integrated Change Manager, which enables viewing, retrieval, and restoration of configuration files and monitoring of configuration drift for troubleshooting purposes. Configuration backups can be performed manually or scheduled to run automatically.
Improved Application Performance
- HP B-series SAN Network Advisor Software and HP B-series Data Center Fabric Manager Software proactively monitor, troubleshoot, diagnose, and provide event notification regarding critical health information at varying levels of detail.
- Collect and display performance statistics in real-time and utilize historical views for proactive problem determination.
- Configure Quality of Service (QoS) priorities to improve the performance of applications running on physical and virtual servers.
Flexible Network Management Platform
- Scales from small network islands to large, geographically dispersed networks. Organizations can reduce operational expenditures by leveraging the same management solution across different environments, including data center, enterprise campus, and service provider networks.
- Provides comprehensive management of data center fabrics, including configuration, monitoring, and management of B-series Directors, Switches, and HBAs.
- Offers open, standards-based interfaces and provides deep integration with HP Storage Essentials for network monitoring, virtualization, wireless, and security solutions.
- Supported hardware environment:
- HP B-series Directors, Switches, and HBAs
- Professional (no charge), Professional Plus, and Enterprise
- Services included with the product: One year of HP 8x5 Software Support (includes software technical support and software product and documentation updates)
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to Singapore only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.