- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- Would you like to give your VMware administrators superior control over data protection and recovery along with precise insight into underlying storage resources to improve their efficiency?
HP 3PAR Application Suite for VMware offers two powerful components to deliver proven virtualization solutions from the desktop, to the data center and into the cloud. One is an array-based, online virtual machine snapshot and recovery solution that reduces the need for a backup window giving administrators control over data protection and recovery.
The other offers VMware administrators access to powerful storage management capabilities and greater visibility into underlying storage resources from within the VMware vCenter Server management console. From recovery to management the 3PAR Application Suite for VMware can streamline the planning, implementation and operation of your virtual infrastructure.
- Support for HP 3PAR OS 3.1.2MU2, 3.1.2MU3, 3.1.3
- Support for all new RMV features through Web client
- Insight Control for vCenter now includes Recovery Manager for VMware, 3PAR Management plugin and VASA plugin
- Support for VMware vSphere 5.1u1, 5.1u2, 5.5
Array-based Online Virtual Machine Snapshot and Recovery Solution for Low Cost Disaster Resolution
- The HP 3PAR Application Suite for VMware removes the need for a backup window and associated “race to daylight” by powering hundreds of non-disruptive, application-consistent virtual machine (VM) snapshots for rapid online recovery.
- Leverages HP 3PAR Replication Software Suite or HP 3PAR Virtual Copy Software to create space-efficient snapshots to enable tighter Service Level Agreements (SLAs) without the use of separate agents installed on individual virtual machines.
- Integrated into the VMware vCenter Server virtualization management console for superior ease of use; scheduler feature provides automated snapshot creation.
- Can be used for a variety of scenarios including change management (protecting virtual machines before applying new patches) and creating snapshots for testing and development purposes.
Get Great Visibility Into Underlying Storage Resources to See How Each Virtual Machine is Mapped
- The VMware vCenter Server virtualization console makes it easy by using the native interface that is provided to view system resources.
- VMware administrators get improved visibility as they can now view information on virtual machine-to-data store-to LUN mapping.
- Provides precise insight into underlying storage properties for easy reporting and troubleshooting of infrastructure issues.
Shows Highly Granular and Flexible Recovery Point Objectives from the VMware vCenter Console
- Create and view hundreds of space-efficient, point-in-time snapshots of virtual machines and their associated storage volumes.
- Create application-consistent virtual copies for rapid recovery of mission-critical applications.
Enables Highly Granular and Flexible Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives
- A simple, automated process enables administrators to simply and efficiently protect and recover Virtual Machine Disks (VMDK), Virtual Machine File Systems (VMFS), individual virtual machines, and even individual files without the need for agents.
- Scalable, non-duplicative snapshots allow administrators a greater number of snapshots for a frequent extended history of recovery points, giving flexibility when committing to a given Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
- Delivers the flexibility to restore from snapshot (via fast D2D restore) or directly and instantaneously mount the snapshot on the host, which allows administrators to offer increasingly aggressive Recovery Time Objective (RTO) SLAs to customers.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- vCenter™ is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Supported hardware environment:
- HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000, 7450 and 10000 Storage
- Supported software environment:
- HP 3PAR Operating System
- HP warrants only that the software media will be free of physical defects for a period of ninety (90) days from delivery. For more information about HP’s Global Limited Warranty and Technical Support, visit: http://h18006.www1.hp.com/storage/warranty.html.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.; vCenter™ is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are HP's recommended retail prices and inclusive of GST and exclusive of delivery at the time of publication. Prices, promotions, specifications and availability are applicable to Singapore only and may change without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.