HP End User Monitoring software passively monitors application performance and availability for all users at all locations all the time. It automatically discovers underlying infrastructure and classifies user actions—giving you instant visibility into session health. It allows you to trace user experience across tiers to quickly isolate application issues, capture live sessions, see where customers clicked, measure response times and see pages that caused problems. And you can easily capture and replay sessions to create test scripts that reflect real behavior.
- Passively monitor application performance—all users, all locations, all the time
- Replay user sessions to help triage and solve problems faster
- Generate testing scripts based on end user sessions
- Trace transactions across automatically discovered application tiers to speed resolution
- Combine application health with network and infrastructure visibility to speed isolation
See HP Application Performance Management in action
Discover how HP APM enables you to improve both customer experience and IT efficiency. Using HP Business Process Monitor allows you to proactively monitor service performance and availability from end user experience.
Customer video testimonial