HP recommends Windows® 7.
PC Tune Up
Keep your PC in tip-top condition
If you're tired of your PC's sluggish performance, it may be time for a tune-up.
What is PC Tune Up?
PC Tune Up can help keep your PC in excellent shape, so you get more mileage from your investment. An HP technician will guide you remotely and help you walk through a comprehensive set of computer-boosting diagnostics, including virus and spyware removal. You can even allow the technician to access your PC so that he can perform some tasks for you.
As a result of the service your will reduce system startup and shutdown time, improve system performance, and reduce downtime due to software defects.
You'll also receive the latest security and PC operating system updates with the service. Plus, the HP technician will teach you how to perform these tune-ups yourself, so you can keep your PC running at peak performance.
HP PC Tune-up Service is available Mondays to Fridays (8.30am - 5.30pm) and requires 45 to 90 minutes, depending on your PC and Internet connection.
- Removes viruses and spyware/adware; performs hardware diagnostics
- Cleans out temporary files, cookies and unnecessary files
- Uninstalls unused software applications to free disk space
- Updates PC operating system software, firmware bios, security and software
- Provides general system advice, consultation and education
- Enjoy direct access to expert HP technicians
- Get instruction on how to perform future tune-ups yourself
Contact us to learn more.
Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.