HP recommends Windows® 7.
Pick up and Return
High-quality door-to-door service
When it comes to sending your HP hardware for repair, you want it done in as little time and trouble as possible.
What is Pick-Up and Return Service?
Pick-Up and Return Service is a value-priced HP Care Pack offering which provides high-quality door-to-door hardware service. It lets you quickly access remote problem diagnosis and technical support, while giving you consistent, expert hardware support backed by HP. The service includes telephone support, pick-up of your failed HP hardware unit, repair or replacement at an HP-designated repair center, and return of the operational unit to you.
You can purchase Pick-up and Return Service while enjoying your Standard or Extended Warranty period.
If you purchase Pick up and Return service for 3 years it automatically extends your warranty for the same period with the added convenience of a door-to-door delivery.
- Remote problem diagnosis and support - HP Services professionals work with you to isolate hardware problems and help with product installation, configuration, setup, and problem resolution.
- Repair center services - For issues that cannot be resolved remotely, an HP-authorized representative at an HP-designated repair center provides technical support on the failed hardware product, repairing or replacing components or the entire unit as necessary. Your coverage includes all required parts and materials.
- Pick-up by HP - An HP-authorized courier picks up your failed equipment at your site and delivers it to the HP-designated repair facility.
- Return shipment - An HP-authorized courier returns the repaired or replaced equipment to your location. Return shipment is by first-class ground transportation and usually takes between 3 and 7 days. You may request accelerated delivery for the actual additional cost of the shipment.
- Standard business hours coverage - Service is available 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Contact us to learn more.
Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.