HP SW Government Summit 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt. Vernon Place NW
Washington, DC 20001
Experience the next generation of government IT
You're under pressure to adopt Cloud and BYOD, rationalize application portfolios, improve cyber security, and turn Big Data into increased productivity while gleaning actionable intelligence. Now you will need to achieve these innovations in a period of dramatically increased budgetary and programmatic IT oversight.
Join the 5th annual HP Software Government Summit to learn better insights and smarter tactics that can help you significantly improve your outcomes today.
- General Keith B. Alexander, U.S. Army (Ret.), Four-Star General
- Staff Sergeant Sal Guinta, U.S. Army (Ret.) and Medal of Honor Recipient
- Paul Chapman, Chief Information Officer, HP Software, HP IT
- Lewis Carr, Senior Director, HP Software Market Development
- Art Gilliland, Senior Vice President, HP Software Enterprise Security Products (ESP)
- Maj. General (Ret) Earl D. Matthews, Vice President, Enterprise Security Solutions, HP Enterprise Services, U.S. Public Sector
Join the conversation
Follow us on Twitter at @HPGov and on the official Government Summit hashtag #HPGS15.
Visit the HP Government Summit website for event updates and to download a justification letter.
This event is complimentary for all government employees and system integrators. However, due to space limitations, registration is required.
Public sector organizations are facing budget shortfalls, struggling global and domestic economies and a forecasted demand for increased services, ranging from those who support a strained social safety net and an aging population to investment in the future through building out infrastructure, education and R&D. Supporting these demands against budget constraints at the Federal, State/Provincial and local levels will require IT innovation balanced against the risk of change. Without the right IT methodologies, process, and tools, attempting to move to Cloud, meeting the demands of employees and citizens for mobile delivery and social media and handling the security and big data challenges generated by moving to this brave new world is incredibly risky.
HP Software Public Sector Solutions can increase your opportunity to innovate with Cloud, mobile delivery and social media, Big Data, and proactively combat the Cybersecurity threats you face - but with reduced financial, technical and political risk. HP Software’s products and services portfolio delivers innovation, elasticity, and line of sight into IT, significantly reducing your IT operational expenses. We partner with you to do this by:
- Integrating your IT silos across people, process and technology – tuned to Public sector environments
- Transforming your apps and data centers into hybrid cloud delivery platforms
- Extending your IT development and deployment to securely deliver mobile services
- Turning the deluge of unstructured and structured data into actionable intelligence
- Complying with security regulations and guidance including FISMA, PCI, FIPs, FedRAMP, DIACAP, NIST special publications, and many others.
- Streamlined and integrated Public sector IT departments across requirements, development, testing, deployment and management of services delivered – make your resources matter
- More flexible infrastructure to respond quickly and make your Public sector organization agile
- Application modernization to retire obsolete applications and extend the rest to a hyper-connected constituency – employees and citizens
- Information optimization to control the flood of data and pull out critical decision support intelligence in your Public sector organization
You are increasingly communicating and interacting with your employees, contractors, and constituents - citizens, patients, students, warfighters, etc. - through mobile channels. To ensure the best constituent experience, streamline operations and proactively manage your mobile applications lifecycle with HP Software’s mobile application platform.
HP Federal Innovator eNewsletter