HP Unveils Powerful and Stylish Technology for Consumers and Businesses
SHANGHAI -- HP today showcased its unparalleled line of computers and printers, the first show of resolve for the newly created HP Printing and Personal Systems group.
More than 500 media influencers from around the world gathered at the Shanghai Expo Center to view the new products, which include:
- HP ENVY SpectreXT, an ultramobile premium Ultrabook™ that delivers an overall premium experience with extraordinary design and performance;
- HP ENVY Sleekbooks and HP ENVY Ultrabook systems, providing the ultimate combination of style and substance for entertainment experiences;
- HP EliteBook Folio, built from the ground up to be everything a business Ultrabook should be with security, manageability and reliability;
- HP t410 All-in-One Smart Zero Client, which features single-wire Power over Ethernet;
- HP Z220 Workstations and HP EliteBook Mobile Workstations with professional-class features;
- HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One, the world’s first mobile all-in-one printer,(1) and an ideal companion for business professionals who need a compact, durable solution for printing, scanning and copying while on the go; and
- Four new HP LaserJet printers and an HP Scanjet, providing small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise customers professional-quality documents and fast print speeds, along with the ability to extend the office beyond its physical location.
The newly merged HP Printing and Personal Systems group, announced March 21, enables HP to rally more energy and resources in service to customers. The combined organization enables greater investment in innovation and marketing, as well as streamlines HP’s collaboration with channel partners globally.
“The products we unveiled today are inspired by our customers, and confirm our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers,” said Todd Bradley, executive vice president, Printing and Personal Systems, HP. “We are well positioned to continue delivering innovation in the future for customers in China and everywhere else around the globe.”
HP’s premier client event, HP Discover, takes place June 4-7 in Las Vegas.
(1) Based on market research of comparable A4 mobile inkjet printers less than $500 as of September 2011.
Ultrabook is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations, including execution of cost reduction programs and restructuring and integration plans; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; the development and transition of new products and services (and the enhancement of existing products and services) to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the protection of HP’s intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the hiring and retention of key employees; expectations and assumptions relating to the execution and timing of cost reduction programs and restructuring and integration plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2012 and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2011. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2015 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.