- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series provides performance and ease of use for enterprise edge and branch office deployments that require PoE+. Based on a HP Networking ASIC, the 3500 yl has low latency with increased packet buffering and an optional module for 10GbE ports.
The 3500 yl has a robust Layer 3 feature set with IPv4 BGP, policy based routing, and IPv4/IPv6 OSPF, and can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform. Software-defined Network (SDN) ready with support for OpenFlow.
- Layer 3 switch with high performance and ease of use for enterprise edge and branch offices.
- 24- and 48-port Gigabit switches with PoE+.
- Modular 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 24-ports of PoE+ with external EPS/RPS.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Performance and SDN Ready Access Switches
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series provides performance and ease of use for enterprise edge and branch office deployments.
- Full Layer 3 switch series for flexible deployment with 24- or 48-Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports with slot for modular 10GbE ports.
- Advanced Layer 3 feature set including IPv4 BGP, policy based routing, IPv4/IPv6 OSPF, and robust QoS.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) ready with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
Power at the Edge
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series uses an HP Networking ASIC providing low latency and increased packet buffering.
- Supports up 12-ports of PoE+ using only the internal power supply and up to 24-ports of PoE+ with the HP 630 RPS/EPS.
- Selectable queue configurations enables increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build enhanced network security that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
- Flexible authentication options include Local MAC Authentication, 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication modes, delivering greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection, and flexible traffic controls, such as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, to manage end-to-end application priorities.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls, such as varying security management login, RADIUS/TACACS+, and SSH to enhance security and control change management access.
- Defend the edge of your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection and Dynamic IPv6 Lockdown.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, XRMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- 44 10/100/1000 and 4 dual-personality ports, 1 open module slot, maximum
- PoE/PoE+ available
- 111.5 Mpps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 149.8 Gbps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Switch fabric speed:
- 153.6 Gbps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- PoE capability:
- 398 W PoE+, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C)
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and exclude applicable taxes . Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Thailand only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.