- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Fixed Port Web Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 1810 Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- HP 1810 Switch Series devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. The series includes 8- and 24-port Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet models and a 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
Specific models include SFP ports for fiber connectivity. All models support flexible deployment options, including mounting on walls, under tables, or on desktops.
Some models are fanless, making them ideal for office deployments. The 8-port Gigabit Ethernet model can optionally be powered by an upstream Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch.
Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, and link aggregation trunking. The 8- and 24-port models include the latest energy-saving capabilities—Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down—as well as Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
All come with a lifetime warranty.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all ports
- Packet storm protection: protects against broadcast, multicast, or unicast storms with user-defined thresholds
- IEEE 802.3af PoE-powered device option: obtains power provided by a standard PoE device connected to Port 1; deploy the switch wherever an Ethernet cable can reach as a power outlet is not needed (8-port GbE model only)
- SFP ports for fiber connectivity: provides fiber connections for uplinks and other connections across longer distances than what copper cabling can support; "true" SFP ports operate in addition to available copper Ethernet ports, providing a higher total number of available ports vs. "combo" ports which are either a copper or fiber connection
- Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
- Link aggregation (trunking): brings together groups of ports automatically using Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) or, manually, to form an ultra-high-bandwidth connection to the network backbone; helps prevent traffic bottlenecks; the 8-port models have four trunks of four links each, the 24-port models have eight trunks of four links each, and the 1810-48G switch has 16 trunks of eight links each
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification witheight priority levels mapped to four queues
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization with DSCP: delivers data from the switch to devices based on the priority and type of traffic using Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP); available only with v2 switch models
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
Layer 2 switching
- VLAN support and tagging: supports up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
- Jumbo packet support: improves the performance of large data transfers; supports frame size of up to 9220 bytes
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and exclude applicable taxes . Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Thailand only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.