- For Home
- For Business
- Affordable, shared, wireless HP LaserJet printing in the home or office.1 Stay productive on the go with HP ePrint.3 Plug and print with HP Smart Install – no CD required.4 Save with the most energy-efficient laser printer on the planet.5
- Business users with small offices who want an affordable, wireless HP LaserJet printer—one of the most energy-efficient laser printers on the planet.
Print wirelessly in your home or office1
- Network the printer without extra cables, using 802.11 b/g wireless networking.1
- Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4.
- Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-On Technology.
- Print on a wide variety of media, using the 150-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot.
Stay on task with easy mobile printing and fast setup3
- Print from virually anywhere with HP ePrint.3
- Plug and print – no CD required with HP Smart Install.4
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.6
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line
- Conserve resources and save money with energy- and paper-saving features.
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.7
- Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design.
- HP helps reduce your impact – less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.2
Create professional, cost-effective prints
- Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Receive improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.8
1 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
2 Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
3 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
4 HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
5 Energy consumed based on competitive TEC measurement results found at www.energystar.gov, www.eu-energystar.org and manufacturers’ published data sheets for single-function mono and colour laser printers as November 2010. Individual product configuration and usage will affect power consumption.
6 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
7 To use this feature, you need Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 – 8.0.
8 HP FastRes 1200 provides the best print quality setting for this device. Choose HP FastRes 600 for fast printing.
- Print speed black:
- Normal:Up to 18 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 5000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 250 to 1500
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 266 MHz
- Print languages:
- Host-based printing
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, HP wireless direct printing
- Wireless capability:
- Yes, WiFi 802.11b/g
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 WiFi 802.11b/g
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g)
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port;
Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7; 256 MB RAM; 150 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port
- Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)
- Memory, standard:
- 8 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 8 MB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 10-sheet priority feed slot, 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 100-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- Media sizes, custom:
- 150-sheet input tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm; priority feed slot: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Supported media weight:
- 60 to 163 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
- Power consumption
370 watts (Printing), 2.7 watts (Ready), 2.0 watts (Auto-Off), 0.6 watts (Manual-Off)
(Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/go/ljp1100_regulatory for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32.5º C
- Operating humidity range:
- 30 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 349 x 238 x 196 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 349 x 410 x 228 mm
- 5.3 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 400 x 250 x 298 mm
- Package weight:
- 6.35 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Pro 1102w Printer
- introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~1600 pages)
- power cord
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Getting Started guide, Support flyer, Installation guide, Warranty guide
- USB cable (AP only)
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB (AP only); No, please purchase USB cable separately (EMEA, Americas)
- One-year limited warranty
- Eco Highlights
• Reduce energy use up to 50% with Instant-on Technology.[eco01]
• Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.[eco02]
• Print only the Web content you need with HP Smart Web Printing.[eco03]
[eco01]Energy savings based on HP testing using ENERGY STAR program's Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) method on HP LaserJet products with Instant-on Technology vs. top competitive models as of March 2009.
[eco02]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
[eco03]Requires Internet Explorer 6.0–8.0.
• Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and exclude applicable taxes . Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Thailand only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.